no evidence

billie's POV:

as i pulled into his driveway, all those nerves i was feeling purely disappeared. i wasn't afraid anymore. i was so ready. more than ready.

i got out and looked through all the windows to see if he was home. than i looked through the kitchen window and saw him on the phone. the window was open so i decided to eavesdrop on what he was saying. but in a way where he couldn't see me.

"yeah i can bring her to you tonight." "no i got it all under control, for real." "yeah i'm gonna pick her up from school and then drive her over there and give her off to you." "mhm as long as i get my money." "nah i did my job so you gotta do yours that was the deal."

deal? what deal? drop who off where?

"of course i'm not happy about it but i need the money." "i'm still gonna do it yeah." "i made her believe i changed and shit or whatever." "everything will be fine why can't you just trust me?"

holy shit. it sounded like he was trying to.. sell savannah? or something like that?

"alright.. whatever que. i'll see you later." "yes. i WILL."

oh. my. god.

que was paying scott to bring her over to his house. and he's gonna hold her captive.. or do something awful to her. what the hell is wrong with them? sav's not money or an object she's a human being.

maybe que was doing it so he could get with me? like he wouldn't set her free until i agreed to fuck him or something. or maybe he just wanted to hold her hostage as his sex slave or something. whatever was going on, i was about to put a stop to it. one more reason to kill his ass.

i walked back to my car and grabbed the metal shovel and went his garage, which is connected to his front door. of course,
opening the door with my hoodie sleeve leaving now finger prints. i leaned the shovel up against the stairs and knocked on the door.

i started to work up some tears to make what i was about to say more believable. he opened the door and we immediately made eye contact. he looked not scared, but sketched out. i flipped my hair to the other side and looked down at my feet.

"hey.. you alright?" he asked. tears started rolling down my cheek. i pretended to studded over my words and act like i didn't know what to say. "this is so stupid, i don't even know why i came here." i weeped out, turning away and going down the stairs. he fell right into my trap and followed me down the stairs.

"hey billie hey hey wait." he said concerned, "what's going on?" i turned around and wiped my tears off my face. we were both standing in the garage at the bottom of the stairs. "i'm so sorry for everything." i sobbed, "i'm sorry for keeping you guys apart when she clearly is still in love with you."

he looked at me confused. clearly doesn't know how to deal with a woman's (fake) feelings. "with sav i.. i was just doing a lot of thinking and i just feel so bad." i dropped to my knees dramatically and put my head in my arms. i felt him slowly bend down next to me and hesitantly placed his hand on my back. then he took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"please don't cry it's.. all in the past." he said, "don't feel bad." i looked up at him slowly. "i just wanna make things right." i whispered, "i didn't mean to hurt either of you." he looked at me weird again and stood up.

"bullshit." he said.

i looked up confused. "w.. what do you mean?" i asked, looking vulnerable and sad. "wow you really have no empathy whatsoever do you?" i yelled, standing up, "i come here and i POUR out my feelings to you so we can both get some closure and you completely shut my feelings out. you should know how much i hate being vulnerable." i maneuvered my body so that the shovel was behind my back.

"you're a good actor eilish. i almost started feeling bad for you." he said walking closer to me. "the fuck does that mean?" i asked pushing him away from me. "it means you're full of shit." i stood at him blankly. "you know what?" i said. "hmm?" "i've known you for what.. a few years now? and i gotta say.." i said, slowly grabbing ahold of the shovel behind me,

"that's the smartest thing you've ever said." then i swung the shovel in front of me and swiftly striked him on the side of his head. he fell to the ground but was still concious. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" he yelled in pain, wiping the blood off his cheek.

"a lot bitch." i said, striking him on the top of his head. just enough for him to become unconscious, but not dead. he then closed his eyes and became limp. blood splattered on my hoodie which made me queasy. i bent down, dodging the blood on the floor, and checked his pulse. he was fine. for now.

i then opened the garage door, again, with my hoodie sleeve, and picked up his heavy limp body in my arms and walked a few feet to the car. i set him on the ground, opened my trunk, and picked him up and put him inside. then i got the baby wiped and wiped the blood off of him.

then i grabbed the duct tape and put a peice across his mouth and then wrapped some around his wrists. i reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone and put it in my pocket. then i threw the duct tape in the trunk with him and closed the trunk. i walked back to the garage and wiped the blood off the shovel and put it in the backseat. so much fucking walking back and fourth.

what to do about the blood all over the floor. there wasn't much, but enough to wear i definitely needed to clean it. i opened the door to his house with my hoodie sleeve, and walked into his bathroom, hopefully being able to find some bleach. fortunately i did. unfortunately, i had to say goodbye to my hoodie because that's what i scrubbed it with. i poured some on the floor, unzipped my hoodie and cleaned up the blood.

"so clean you could eat off it." i whispered. then i wrapped a baby wipe around my hand to grab ahold of the bleach and brought it back inside. finally i locked up the door to the house, and the door to the garage. put everything into the trunk with him, and got in the car. scott was in the trunk, the baby wiped were in the trunk, the duct tape was in the trunk, and my hoodie was in the trunk. had to put the shovel in the backseat cause it couldn't fit.

everything was going perfect. i left no finger prints, left no blood, no evidence. it was scary how good i was at this. last thing i had to do was go to zoe's.

then everything else will fall right into place.

word count : 1247
an: I'T FEELS SO GOOD SEEING BILLIE BACK ON TOUR SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY <3