ups and downs

savannah's POV:

today is sleepover day! i feel like i'm in middle school again but i just wait to hang out with billie. it feels like we haven't had a lot of one on one time outside of our classes in a really long time. it'll be nice to hang out.

after i was done with all my classes that day, i drove home to pack a bag for tonight. i went into my bedroom and packed some clothes in a duffel bag. i texted billie to ask her when i should come over.

sav <3 :
yo what time am i coming over?

billie :
doesn't matter, just let me know when you're on you're way.

sav <3 :
alright i guess i'm on my way then 🙃

billie :
already? damn i didn't know you missed me THAT much. clingy ass 🙄

sav <3 :
oh hush you know you love me.

billie :
i do.

she's so damn cute sometimes. she's right tho. i am clingy. but i don't care cause i know she loves how clingy i am with her.

i got back in my car after packing my bag and went to billies house. her and finneas were outside takikg pictures. i got out of my car and went over to billie. "whatcha guys doing?" i asked. "i'm taking pics of her for her for instagram." finneas said, "she's picky as hell sav." i rolled my eyes laughing and went over and sat on the steps watching billie pose for pictures. "i think we all know that."

"i'm not picky i just like things to turn out the way i want them to." billie said, "is that a crime?" "that's literally the definition of picky, billie." finneas said. "bro just shut up and take my picture please."

they took a few more pictures and billie looked through them. "oh yeah yeah that one." she said getting all excited. "found one you like?" i asked. "yeah look..." she showed me the post she just made.

liked by finneas and 4911 others wherearetheavocados : i'm hotfinneas : I took this picture 😁thegr8khalid : loving the fit 🙌🏼maggiembaird : Beautiful girl!!

wherearetheavocados : i'm hot
finneas : I took this picture 😁
thegr8khalid : loving the fit 🙌🏼
maggiembaird : Beautiful girl!!

"you look gooood!" i said giving her a hug. "why thank you." she said. then before i knew it she was picking me up. "billie put me DOWN!" i yelled. she just started laughing at me. "bro i swear to god if you-" she threw me over her shoulder. "BILLIE!" i yelled.

"how the hell are you carrying me you're so tiny??" i laughed. "i'm strong baby." she whispered. "okay i believe you now stop it!" i laughed. she just started running around the backyard with me on her back. i kept hitting her shoulders trying to get her to put me down but she wouldn't budge.

"you're so ANNOYING!" i laughed. "i know." she said finally putting me down, "but you love me." i just rolled my eyes. "you're lucky i do." i said, shoving her arm.

"you look really pretty today." she said looking me in the eyes. "i look good everyday." i said all cocky, "but thanks i guess." she scoffed at me, "you're welcome asshole." i rolled my eyes and went inside. "i'm gonna go bother maggie, i'm hungry."