Rescued

Niall's POV

Where the fuck has he gone? What if he has been abducted. DA FAK I'M THINKING!

~Perrie? I can't find Zayn! He is gone and I don't know where. I can't smell him either. ~ I told Perrie
~ The Hell were you doing? Moron! ~

~ I'm sorry, okay?~

Perrie's pov

"Guys, the plan worked." I told the boys.
It was our plan to abduct Zayn so that Niall confesses his love for Zayn.

"Finally!"

I called Martin who was assigned to take Zayn.
(M -Martin ...... P- Perrie)

P: Aye Martijn ! Where is Zayn?
M: I don't know. I'm waiting for him to come?
P: Da fuck you sayin' Mart? Tell me where is he??
M: Why'd I lie?
P: You're useless!
M: Ma---

"Guys we are in a serious shit. He is not with Martijn!"
We all went where Niall was. Deep in the forest. "Follow Zayn's scent!" I told all of them
" We can't smell him.
I could smell Zayn's scent , so why couldn't they?

"Follow, me!"
I ran after it until it disappeared .
I saw a huge claw mark on a tree in front of us, with a sign on it.
"Niall! Mutts are back!"
"No way !"
"I know where they will go."
"Where?"
"Kirk."
"They are stupid enough to believe the fact that we can't enter and they have taken Zayn there. Ha! Clever."
"Right."
~Martijn, follow our scent~ I ordered
Within few seconds Martijn was standing beside us.
"Zayn has been abducted again and we gave to find him. We want your help , please tell your mate to look after Zach. He is sleeping alone at home. "
"He is already there." He replied.
"Okay. " I began to run after the nearest kirk at the other side of the forest.
"Niall! Where the hell are you going?" I screamed
"To get my car! We don't know if Princess will be able to walk or not" He shouted back
"AYE, YOU MENTAL BITCH !! LEAVE THE DAMN CAR AND COME WITH US! AAAHHGG!!" I was so angry I wanted to kill this bitch and cry loudly. I was getting irritated.

Zayn's POV.

I opened my eyes and realized that I was at some unknown place. I moved my head to see few men talking so quietly. My hand was tied to a pole with a chain.
A bulky man came up to me with a knife and placed it near my jawline.
"Hello pretty boy, I heard your cocky boyfriend has got quiet unique power hun?" He asked.
"Wh-at are you t-talking about-t?" I stuttered

"Trying to become an oblivious bitch, are we?" He pressed the knife against my skin and held my other hand tightly.
To be honest he was stinking.

Other lad came and slapped me hard causing a small cut on my jaw.

"Lis-ent. I really d-don't know what are you talking about. I've a tiny kid, please let me go. " I pleaded.

Another guy held me from my hairs and pushed me away causing my chained arm to slash.

Again he slapped me, kicked me, and stomped on my naked feet.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked them
"I want your bitch of a boyfriend to be mine!" He growled
His claws came out and eyes became yellow.
"Ahh!" He clawed my arm.

Am I going to die today? What will happen to my baby? What about boys? Will they remember me or forget about me?
Tears were coming out of my eyes just like the blood was gushing out of my arm.
His claws must have had something toxic I it because the my arm was burning like it was on fire.

Jesus,
I'm here in front of you, about to get slaughtered by these crude people... I don't want to become another Christ but, all I have to say is, keep my baby and my mates away from all the harmful and cruel things in the world. Give them all the happiness in the world.
Amen.

I was mentally prepared for my death. If I die today, what I'll miss will be my love for the boys. I couldn't provide anything for them.

First lad ripped my shirt with his claws. His fangs were on full display. It was frightening I was feeling weak I couldn't stand, I sat down but I got punched straight in the stomach. I coughed out blood.
"Please don't do this, I beg you." I cried
"Nu-uhh. Look at you, crying like a small kid you are. Ha!" He snickered.

"We were a bit tired, thought we could rest here." Said a familiar voice
I opened my eyes to see Perrie behind that man with my mates.

With a blink of an eye, everyone was fighting with each other and was sitting on the ground. Niall came and removed my chain and hugged me.
"Be careful next time." He whispered and kissed my forehead and licked the blood off of my neck.
Soon enough all the boys were kneeling down beside us.
"Can we go home? I miss my baby. " they all nodded
Niall picked me but I winced when my arm touched his back.
"I was going to bring my car but this blonde bimbo wouldn't allow." Niall whined like a small kid.
"Shut up!" Perrie smacked Niall.
We reached home and Perrie brought all the medicines and antiseptics.
"It hurts bad." I winced
"I know bud. There claws are sharp, they cut deep but they are harmless. Deeper the cut is, slower the process of healing is." Perrie explained.
"Niall kissed my forehead." I told Perrie.
"I saw, it was so...cute." She squealed.

All the boys brought a shrieking Zachariah and gave him to me. "He has been crying from the time we heard about your abduction." A guy said
"Oh Zachariah Eric, I missed you." I whispered and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you for looking after him." I nodded at that lad.
"My name is Brad." He smiled

I winced once again when Zach scratched my neck, drawing out a little blood. His eyes were red and small baby fangs were out.
"Aww. He is angry." Perrie said
I put his mouth back on my my neck and let him drink bit of my blood.
He kept blabbing random things while drinking as I rubbed his small back.

............
I'm really sorry guys for not updating my exams were going on.