Zachariah Eric

Zayn's pov

"He's not lying" Perrie said "But it wasn't Niall either. So, none of them are lying. It was a shifter who transformed into Niall "

"A Shi-ifter ?" I asked. I was confused as Hell and the constant kicks of my baby were not soothing either.

"Yes. A shifter is a person who can turn into any animal and turn into any human. "

"Wait, I don't get it." Louis said

"What are you not getting?" Perrie asked him

"Anything" he said

"This is sick !" Niall said

I just whimpered all the time my baby kicked me.  I just kept gawking at other's face but everyone was so serious and my stupid baby wouldn't stay calm and keep on moving and pushing down on my bladder. I was trying to concentrate on the topic but a sudden pain shoot up my body. "I-It hurts !" I gasped and held onto someone's arm.

"Oh no! Oh no! Not yet." someone kept on chanting.

"Time to change him else, he'll die !"

I felt someone grab me from my neck and sink their teeth into me.

"Ahhh..." I wanted to shout but my voice wouldn't come out.

Person who was holding me had a tight grip on me and I could feel the blood . "ENOUGH NIALL! YOU'LL KILL HIM, GET AWAY !" Perrie shouted.

My eyes were getting closed.

Perrie's pov

"GET OFF OF ZAYN, NIALL !" I shouted once more.

"Loan help me out ! Zayn's already passed out bring the surgical tools we'll have to cut his stomach and bring the baby out as soon as we can." I told him "Rest of you go get the warm towel and blankets."

When everyone got the medical stuff I pushed Zayn's shirt up and cut his stomach I dug my hand insinde his stomach and got the baby out and handed it to Louis.

"Wrap the towel around him ." I told him

I immediately began to stitch his stomach up.

Niall's pov

Zayn's scars began to heal. His stitch marks were already gone.

I was in daze. I sat on the stool watching Zayn carefully, while everyone was peppering my baby with kisses beside me.

I wanted to hold him too but I also wanted Zayn to wake up first.

I glanced at my baby. His eyes were closed and his skin was extremely pale. I moved forward towards him and held my hands out infront of Liam to hand him over to me. 

"Zachariah Eric. "  I whispered when I held him in my hands.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and began to smile. It was breathtaking.

He had black hair and blue eyes with silver flakes in it plus with an outer rim of black color. His lips were curved just like Harry.

He was beautiful. He was small but I could feel the power radiating from him. I kissed him on his forehead and brought him to my room while the boys were busy with Zayn.

I laid Zachariah on my bed and got a warm towel to clean him and dressed him up.

"Now, you look really cute!" I commented and laid beside him closing my eyes.

Zayn's pov

A baby who looked just like us was playing the boys. I was sitting on a bench watching them they all looked so beautiful.
Everyone stops playing and comes to eat I gave them their food and got a kiss in return.
"I love you ! " I say as they keep on muching their food.
"I wuv you twoo" the little baby says and kisses me on my cheek.
Everyone aww's I make him sit on my lap and kiss his nose .

I help him eat his food.

Suddenly everything was black. I couldn't see anything. I was feeling this sudden energy going through my body.

Harry's pov

I saw Zayn's body become paler second by second. I was watching him intentionly.

I saw him open his eyes suddenly. His eyes were of green color, I went near him and kissed his forehead. He got up and touched his stomach

" Zachariah?" He whispered and looked at me with panic in his eyes

"With Niall"

"I wanna hold him" he said while grabbing my hand gently with  pleading eyes.

"You look beautiful." I whispered and kissed his lightly.

"Wanna hold Zachariah" he said with tears forming in his eyes

"Go" I said

He ran in vampire speed but collided with wall. I couldn't help but laugh.

He got up and started walking towards Niall's room.

......................................

Pic on side/top is of Zachariah