Cleaning..

Zayn's pov

"So the first rule is that you are suppose to call us either Master or Sir...  Second, you are suppose to clean the house ..Third, you are suppose to make food for us ... Fourth, don't talk to anyone besides us ..And Fifth, try to run away and I'll personally torture you.... "Niall said ...

I nodded ..

" Good " They all said...

"Go and make me food, I'm hungry.." Niall said ..

"Yes Sir ..." I said quietly ...

I started to walk towards the kitchen and as I entered the kitchen god it was as big as a hall..I gasped at the sight ...

Then I decided to make some eggs, Bacon, chicken and some rice ....

I was done with cooking after an hour and a half ..I kept all the food on the table, the drinks were already kept on the table ...

I had to find where they were because this house is very big ....

I knocked at the door ...

Someone opened it ...it was Liam...

" Sir, the fo-od is re-ready .." I said ....

"Alright we'll be down soon ... After  Eating your food go clean the house ..

I nodded in response ...

I went back in the kitchen and myself a toast .. I sat in corner of the kitchen  and ate it fast ...

I went back in the dinning room to see them all eating their food ...

"Sir..?? Do want anything else ..??" I asked cautiously not to make them angry ...

They all looked at each other before saying

" No " all together ...

I nodded and headed back to the kitchen to clean the mess ...

After cleaning the kitchen I started mopping the house' white marble floor. It took me five hours to mop, then I started to clean the dust off the expensive show pieces carefully not to break them ... Again it took me four hours to complete dustin'....

I let out a sigh as its time to make dinner ...

I cooked the food quickly and placed it on the table and went to call the boys ..

Again they told me to wait and eat my food ...

I went back to the kitchen and made myself a toast with an omelette this time ...

Again I sat in the same corner and started to think about my life that how it has become a mess due to my stupid mistake  to follow Niall that night..

I regret the day I was born .. Maybe I was a mistake not to be born  because I had none to take my care .. I mean my sisters got presents on Christmas  ...  I remember the day when my sisters got presents ... there were gifts lying under the tree ... We all were so excited that we were practically drooling over the sight of gifts ...  I read the names on the boxes .. Trisha, Doniya, Wahliya, Safaa, Yaser ... I expected to see another gift with my name on it, but that never happened there were no more gifts ... I was little disappointed at the sight I asked my mum where was my gift all she said and I quote "Baby, maybe Santa forgot about you ...But don't worry, wait for the next Christmas ...."

I felt jealousy ... They all got gifts, My sisters were squealing, screaming and shouting ... They all got some expensive gifts But all I could do was sit their on the sofa with my old tattered stuffed giraffe ...

Then we all had dinner ... I got least amount of it  but I enjoyed it forgetting everything ...

I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot to eat my half eaten toast ...

I quickly ate it and went to collect the dishes to wash ...

I saw all the boys eyeing me, which I found creepy ...

"You can sleep after you wash the Dishes .... " Harry said ..

"No.. He can't firstly he will have to clean my room .." Niall  said ..

"Yes Sir ..." I said ..

I washed all the plates ...

And headed towards Niall's room

I knocked on the door but no one answered ... Then  I felt a presence behind me I turned around to see Niall ..

He pushed me aside and smirked before opening the door ...

"Clean it ...As fast as you can ... " he said ...

I looked inside to see clothes everywhere, on bed, on floor, on dresser everywhere ...

I nodded ...

And started to work  ..  When I was finished I saw the time .. it showed it was three in the morning ... God this is not so pleasant ... I went to the living area and saw all the boys sitting on the plush sofa watching TV , it was so big ..

"Uhh.. Sir..?? I said ..

They all looked at me ..I immediately looked down ..

"Yes ..??" Niall asked ..

"Sir I cleaned your room ..." I said

"Good .. I guess ..." he said and looked back ..

"Sir Is there anything else to do ... ??" I asked again ...

"No .. Now go sleep .." Louis said ...

"Thank you sir" I said ..

I quickly made my Way towards my room and quickly went to take a shower and went to sleep ... And then I was drifted off to a dreamless sleep .....

.....

hey...

VOTE . COMMENT..