Lie ..

Zayn's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock I quickly turned it off and got up. I did my business in the bathroom and quickly got ready for the day .

I headed straight towards the kitchen and made breakfast and fresh orange and Apple juice for all the boys and went to call them .

"Sir?" I called out

"Hmm?"

"Sir, the breakfast is ready " I said

"Coming" they said.

I went back in the kitchen to make me a toast and an omelette .

I quickly ate it and chugged down a glass of water and went to the boys to ask if they need anything but the answer was simply, No.

Then as usual I started cleaning the house. Until, the door bell rang. I immediately placed everything aside and went to attend the person at the door.

I opened it to see Phoebe and Daisy. They quickly made their way towards Louis and I continued to do my work .

"Zayn!!??" someone called out my name .

I rushed towards the living area

"Yes Sir?"

"No It's me you silly boy .!" Phoebe said .

"Yes ma'am?"

"Is our assignment complete ?" Daisy asked

"Oh that one, yeah its complete just let me bring it " I said

I hurriedly got their assignments and handed them to Daisy and Phoebe.

"Here you go " I said and gave them a small smile and went back to do my chores .

Louis' pov

"He always does your work?"  I asked the twins.

"No No, its the first time. He grabbed our assignments and tore them. So-" Daisy said

I became so angry after listening the truth I got up and grabbed Zayn by his hairs and dragged him out of the house punched him in the jaw ,

"Disregard my sisters one more time and I'll kill you !!" I screamed

"N-No Sirrr, I didn't d-oo anything " He cried.

My grip on his hair tightened

"Come Again ?" I said through my clenched jaw .

"I didn't d-oo any-thing sir " he cried out again, sobbing too .

I punched him in the jaw again and he coughed out blood ..

"Do. Not. Lie. To. Me.!" I said and closed the door ..

"Can you both stop lying ??! I can read minds ! " Liam said clearly  annoyed

I was awestruck, I glared at both the twins.

"We're sorry " both of them said .

"Go back to mum's house, Now !" I ordered them.

Christ .! what have I done  !!!

Zayn's pov

I made my way towards the woods. I sat under a tree in the entrance of the woods . The ground underneath me is fully covered with snow and to add more spice my head was hurting from Louis' grip on my Hairs,  there is blood in my mouth and I'm sure there is a bruise  on my cheek and I'm shivering .

I don't even know what's the reason about this whole torture but I guess that now I'll have to stay out here for a while . Until someone will help me or let me come in back .

..........

Vote and comment

I want your Feedback .. please

Love ya DIRECTIONERS !