Torture

Liam's pov

I was in the basement with my hands chained to the pipe above me. The motherfvckers had hit me with their belts and sliced my lower back with their dirty claws. Later on they brought a bleeding human and placed it infront of me.

It was getting harder and harder to control the urge. They were trying to drive me insane, after replacing the body they brought a taser and tased me with it.

I had lost consciousness for a while due to lack of blood in my system, but eventually got up.
I was wondering if anyone was looking for me or not. I was kidnapped three days ago.

My body was numb, I was too week to even let out a sound.

I wanted to lay down and sleep with my family.
"- Blondie.. Yeah. We want him as soon as possible!" I heard footsteps so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Get up bitch, I can hear your heart thumping loudly.. "he said
I opened my eyes.. Fuck!
He smirked, "Idiot, haha doesn't know that his heart can't beat.! "
I'm a useless fuck! That bastard tricked me.

He brought out a silver colored rod and began to clean it.
He came closer to me and grabbed my chin forcefully.
"Hmm.. Very pink and luscious those lips are. Mind if get a taste?"He smirked
"Get away, bastard!"

"Oh, Burn.." suddenly my back arched forward due to pain occurring in my spine.
"Aah.. " it was unbearable
He tilted my neck from behind and sunk his teeth in. His hands leaving a trail of bloody claw marks on my chest. The burning sensation within my body was too much.
"Why are you doing it? " I managed to say
"I want your clan leader. " he stated
"What do you want him for? "
"He is the beautiful person alive on this filthy planet. He has all the qualities to become a leader. I'm not talking about your clan but, the leader of all supernatural beings. He has that potential to become a good leader. I want him for myself. He is powerful than rest of us. " he stated while slapping and squeezing my buttocks .

Harry's pov.

"He won't wake up. Perrie, do something. He is getting weaker and weaker." Louis said.
"Don't worry bud. Get ready, keep your side arms ready because we are going to get our property back. " she said with determination evident in her voice.

"Brad you stay with Zayn. Rest, y'all are supposed to come with me. I'll go first. I'll talk to them and try to keep them busy. " she said. Then she turned around towards Martin, "Any idea where Liam might be?"

"Perhaps, basement?" he mumbled.

"Harry and Martin, you both with wait for the right time and attack them when it is least expected. Meanwhile, Louis and Niall you go downstairs and find Liam. We can't leave them alone. Brad? You will come along with us-"
"What the DUCK women! My mate is pregnant! He ain't gonna be anywhere near the figh-" Perrie slapped Martin really bad.
"As I was saying... Brad you will come with us, but you will be staying two hundred metres away from their place. AND Zachariah will be with you. He is small and doesn't have a specific scent yet. "
Everyone nodded and we retreated back to our room to take our weapons. I brought out my two pistols with five fully filled Magazines.

When I came out I saw Niall bringing his deer horn blade. It was really sharp and somewhat like a boomerang. Niall had a small set of pistol hidden in his combat boots.

On the other hand, Louis had brought his snipper gun and had a single, but sharp military knife.
He looked at me and smirked. He walked closer to me and blew a kiss under my ears.
"Suits you, Styles." and with that, he walked away.

"Where is your weapon, Martin?" Niall asked

"Who said I need a weapon?" he smirked as he did a little stunt, showing off his skills.
"That's why you came back injured, right?" Louis smirked.
" Here We Go, Baby, Off to Win our property." Niall said, as we walked towards our destination.

"Ay! You. " Perrie called
"Me? " I asked
"Yeah... We're not making a bad blood parody. Watch yourself! "
"But I didn't even do anything! " I whined

"That's only possible if you'll move your ass." she said
I pouted but carried on.
We left Brad and Zayn to the safe place.
We climbed on the trees as we watched Perrie walking up to the door, well Niall just hid behind it.
She knocked at the door and waited for the bastards to open it. Knowing that bastards would fall for her, we climbed down.
Once they closed the door we barged into the house. Before they could understand what was happening, me and Martin killed one of their men.

Niall's pov

Fuck me! I was supposed to be their leader but because of my fucking leg, I've to rescue Liam.

Had my blade in my hand, where as Louis had his snipper resting on his shoulder. We entered the house from the back door and quickly entered in the basement.

There were several rooms down there. We began to check each and every room, until there was only one room left. I opened the door and Louis pointed his gun in front of him as a protection.

No one was in there, as we turned our heads we saw Liam. He was naked and his body had claw and burn marks on his back.
He was tied with the chain nailed to the Ceiling.

I cut his chains with my blade and hold him closer for a while. Louis brushed his hands through Liam's hair and kissed his forehead.

Louis takes Liam and holds him bridal style as he ran out of the house. I followed but I noticed that the boys have moved out and continued their fight there.

I held my blade tightly as I walked towards them. I threw my blade and it slides through his neck.
One down! Haha.
I grabbed my pistol and shoot him.
I grab another wolf by his neck and stab him. Before I could shoot him someone grabs my leg and pulls me away. I curl in due to intense pain in my leg. I heard few gun shots as Louis ran over to me.
"Shit! Niall?" He pulls me on his shoulder and runs away from the scene.
I groan once he puts me down and he runs back. I looked at Liam, he was in a bad condition. I crawled towards him and put my arm between his teeth.
His teeth immediately elongated as he bit my hand. I let him drinking for a while but, soon pulled my arm away.
I take few drops of my blood as I pour it onto his wounds. They began to heal slowly. I kissed his forehead and pull him on my lap. He whimpers but eventually shut up.

Louis' pov

When I reached there I saw many wolves on the ground. As I walked further I saw my clan members in those beasts' grip.
"Get away, motherfuckers!" I shouted.
The wolf in front of Perrie ran towards me but before he could reach, I shot him. I smirked as he fell onto the ground.

It didn't last for longer as someone stabbed me from behind. Dickhead,missed my heart. I turned around and stab him with my hidden knife.

My wound quickly healed as I got back up. More and more wolves kept coming .

Three wolves tackled me and bit me on the foot. They immediately changed back and tied me to the tree.
"Two down." one of them mumbled.

I looked around to see Harry next to me. I tried to break the rope but it didn't get loose.
"Harry... "
"Whu?"
"We are loosing..."

..............................................
Sorry people! I know, I've updated after so long. One, my exams were going on..

Two, I don't update regularly because this book is getting very low response and I'm loosing my inspiration to complete it.

If you want me to update....

VOTE.COMMENT.

Love you.