Fake Liam

Zayn's pov

I woke up and went downstairs to see Zach laying on the floor. I picked him and paddled towards living room, where I could hear several people talking.

I walked in and saw Niall under blanket resting on the sofa. "Oh my goodness... How is your knee, Niall" I asked him

He gave me a small smile and removed the blanket from his leg, covered in white cast.
"AABBAVVBANNJUUU LEG ? "Zach squealed loudly and put his arms forward for Niall to hold him.
I went closer to Niall and gave him Zach. I observed his leg carefully until Liam grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his lap. I sat down, tears began to form in my eyes. Niall took my hand kissed as he kept playing with Zach.

Liam began to rub my arms and held me tight.
"We love you." Liam said.
I turned to face him and put my head on his shoulder.
"But I hate to see you all hurt. It hurts me more. "I sobbed.
" Baby are you sure you are not pregnant, again?" Liam asked.
I gasped and pushed him away. "Who do you think I'm? A hooker? No! I'm not pregnant and I don't want to be pregnant again! I'd still be a Virgin if you all hadn't rapped me that day. I would have given it to you willingly, but you ruined it." I sobbed. "And why do you keep on asking me that, 'Baby? Are you pregnant?' , 'Zayn, are you pregnant?' NO! For crying out loud, I'm not! " I ended my speech.

I took Zach from Niall's grip and went inside Zach's room and locked it.

I laid him in his crib and sat beside him.
I heard a knock at the door," Baby open the door Niall wants to see you. " Liam said.

I opened the door only to be pinned against the wall." Li-Liam? You are hurting me." I mumbled.
He had his face against my neck and kept grazing and snapping at my skin.
"I'm sure, if I hadn't taken Niall's name you wouldn't open the door and I bet grands on it!" he said dangerously.

"Li.... Please le-let go."he didn't and pinned me harder against the wall.
I kept my eyes closed little bit knowing that Zach would be watching this.

I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "Liam, Zach is watching all of this. It's a bad influence on him."
"Shut up, Bitch. You only love Niall. What do you think we are? Dumbasses? No we're not! We notice everything!"
Soon the door opened again and Harry grabbed Liam, Louis helped me to stand properly. The tears were running freely out of my eyes. I hugged Louis who patted my back.
He made me sit on the floor and tackled Liam. Harry then, knocked him out after delivering several punches here and there.
Liam fell onto the ground, soon everyone's eyes turned to me. Harry picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs.

"Shh.. Baby. You are so strong, don't cry." He laid me beside Niall as I bawled my eyes out.

"Throw him out!" Perrie ordered, "I've been telling him to stop thinking about non-sense things, but no, he wants to be Mr. Know It All, let him be. Kick his ass out!"
"N-No, Perrie don't do it. There is no need for that."
Liam was still upstairs as Louis came down with Zach in his arms.

"No! Once he is awake, I want him out!" She said with determination in her eyes.

Liam's pov.

I was somehow trying to break my handcuffs. These stupid motherfucker shifters have kidnapped me. They want some type of answer to which I am oblivion.
I told 'em to leave me, instead, motherfuckers attacked on me with their dirty claws.

I just laid down on the ground,tired and beaten up. I've tried everything that could help me to set myself free.

Perrie's pov

Sucker, thinks that he can bloody fool us, me!
No chance, bruh.

They just want Niall for his brilliant powers. They don't only want Niall but want everyone, including baby Zach too.
I'm sick of their ridiculous way to bring us down. Loosing one out of our clan won't do us any harm.
When Liam woke up he came downstairs.
"I-I'm really sorry, Zayn."
"Liam. Get out. No more noise, please. Zach is sleeping." I said
"But Perrie... "
" Shut up and get out!" I gritted
"Fine! " He said and got out of the house with and angry red face and yellow eyes.
Stupid motherfuck didn't remember about his eyes.

Once he was out of our hearing sight I sighed." Louis? Call Martijn and tell him to bring Brad along him. And don't forget to mention that he should be here in ten minutes. " I ordered, Louis nodded and walked off.

°°°°°

Once everyone was here I began to speak.
" That's not Liam!"
"What are you saying Perrie?"
"The Liam I kicked out is not the real Liam! It was a shape-shifter. The real Liam is with them. "
" How can you be so sure? " Zayn mumbled

" His eyes changes it's color from time to time. Seems to me that he can't control it." I explained.
"Brad, he hasn't seen you yet and doesn't know about you either. All you need to do is follow him. Mask your scent."
"No! Perrie, he can't go. " Martin said hurriedly
" And why is that, Martijn?"
"H-He is pregnant and don't call me Martijn! I like being called Martin! " he huffed and wrapped his arms around the blushing male bimbo.

" Congratulations and we are not gathered here to discuss about you preferences Martijn." I heard him hiss lowly.

"But if you have problem with Brad going out. You could do that task instead" he nodded, kissed Brad and ran out, after that fake Liam.
"You might want to sit Brad. "I mumbled and rubbed my temple.
" I'm afraid. I AM FUCKING AFRAID FOR MY MATE'S WELLNESS " Zayn Screamed while sobbing wildly.

"What are we doing here? We should search out for him. My mate! We need to go."

He got up and handed Zachariah to Brad. "GET UP!" he screamed at everyone
"Why aren't you listening? He needs us! He needs us. " he kept sobbing and fell onto his knees. "Fine.. I'll go alone if you don't want to help. I want Liam, my mate."
Harry picked him and held him in his lap and patted his back while mumbling sweet nothings. Louis sat beside them and rubbed Zayn's back.

" We can't do anything yet. We need to find out there dwelling place." I sighed

"I don't know why I got this operation? Nothing is going right after Christmas. Everything was fine before but now... These shifters keep crossing their damn limits each fucking time! They're trying to terminate my pack slowly. I will not let that happen!"

"Calm down, Niall."
"I Can't!"
"Don't shout!

Louis cradled Zayn in his lap and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

BANG!

We got up and opened the front door. In came Martijn with blood on his face and arms. His right arm had few bites.

Brad cried out louder and hugged his mate for his dear life. Harry and Louis helped him. I brought the first aid kit and began to clean his wounds. He would hiss time to time and Brad would let out a whimper. "Please, don't do that harshly." he told me. I glared at him but, Martijn saw it and growled louder.

"He passed out. Zayn, baby? Wake up! We need you baby get up." Louis kept rambling non sense things in order to wake zayn up..

"Martijn what had happened exactly?" Niall asked
"They detected I was a vampire and attacked me"
"Be careful next time." Martijn nodded and kissed his mate's forehead.

.......