Small

Zayn's pov

I woke up in the morning feeling bit dizzy... But fuck it .. I very busy..I did my business in bathroom...and came out to eat breakfast ...

I looked at the clock ..

Shit..!!!! its 7:50 A.M.

School will be started in 10 minutes.... I ran out of my house...Not even bothering to eat breakfast....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I made it..!!!

I have five minutes extra but, saw Niall and his gang standing their smirkin' at me ... I wonder what's going on in their Fucked up brains.....But let me tell you, they are Smoking Hot..!!

I look down as I came near to the school gate...

"Hey, Zaynie Pie....!!! Won't you come and say Hi to your best mates...???!" Louis said In a sickly sweet voice ....

I ignored them and headed inside the school.... I took my books out from the locker and headed towards my Algebra class...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I entered the classroom and sat on the second last desk..... And bent to take out my stuff from my old bag...

As I bent down, I felt shivers pass through my body as someone walked passed me and sat beside me after sometime....

I saw it was Niall and his gang by the corner of my eyes...

After That Mr. Bradley came in the class... Everybody greeted him...

He told that their was a group project that had to be done ... and told that we will do it row wise ...

AND THAT ALSO HORIZONTALLY...!!!

It Is Terrible...!!! 'cuz then my partners would be Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis...

Soon the bell rang and I headed out of the class ... I was in the hallway when someone pulled me back and I was pressed to that persons chest ...

"Your house after the school..!!!"  They said I knew it was Niall..

"N-No you can't ..." I replied...

"I didn't ask ....!!!!" he growled...

....

...

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Skip Rest of the day)

I'm afraid the boys are coming to my house ... Right now I'm walking  towards the school exit....

" Forgot the plan...???!" I heard someone say ...

I jumped immediately...And turned to see Liam smirking behind Me...

He grabbed my hand tightly and led me to a car .. and opened it ... He made me sit in the car...and buckled me.. and did same with himself and started the car... You see its my first time sitting in the car ... its very nice...

"Wh-Where are we going...???" I asked...

"To your house..." he replied....

I sat quietly Observing everything in the car I saw a phone, which had to be very expensive, was plugged in with the system... I saw everything in awe...

I wish if I was rich, smart, and good-looking like them but no ...

Then we parked outside my houseand saw three more cars infront of my apartment... And Liam quickly opened his door and quickly opened my door then seatbelt and led me out of his expensive car...

I started to walk upto my apartment and could feel them following me ...

I opened the door and stepped in  ....

"Whoa...It's small..." Louis and Harry said...

I just looked down ashamed....

"Can I have somethin' to drink ..?? I'm bit thirsty ..." Liam asked/said...

"I don't have any Cola right now..." I said again still looking down...

"No... Water will work..." he said again..

I nodded ..and came to kitchen to fill glass of water for Liam...

I went back to living area and saw them using their phone... they had same phones..And they looked so expensive... God..!!! I wish if I had one ... 

I cleared my throat and gave Liam his glass of water...

"So where are your parents..???" Harry asked...

"Ummm.... They both passed away..." I mumbled..

"Oh" I said... Oh..??? Just a simple Oh...??!

"Let's come to the topic and make our project" Liam said..

I nodded and started working on whole project... and finally after two hours it was done...!!!

I Made it myself nobady helped...

"Its done..." I said..

"Ok cool..." Niall said...

" C'mon let's go guys... " Niall said...

"Yeah...But hey wait.. Zayn I want your phone number...!! "Louis said...

I looked down and said ...

"Don't have any..." I said they looked shocked... but thankfully left my apartment...

............

Hey guys please vote and comment....

Love ya..!!!