Innocence.

Zayn's pov

Suddenly........

The Front door opened, behind it was Niall ..

He pouted his lips and said .

"What!!, starting this all before me .?" he asked

I was thrown on somethin' very soft my heart was pounding. I was panicking .

"Please , Don't do this."  I whispered 

"You really think I'm going to miss this opportunity ?" Niall said while nibbling on my earlobe

All the boys removed their clothes. Oh my god ! What the Hell are they doing ?

They tied my hands with the bed post .

"You know Zaynie, we are vampires and vampires don't do it gently. " Harry said.

Niall then climbed up on me begin kissing me while the others were removing my clothes, touching me everywhere and someone gently started to rub my Dick .

I moaned in pleasure of being touched . Niall started to work down on my neck he left loads of hickeys on my neck, chest, and nipples.

Then, he was replaced by Louis He kissed me and he pinched my nipple until it was red and started to rub his crotch with mine.

Harry, he came as soon as Louis was done marking me ?

Harry blew air in my ear,

"Hey gorgeous, enjoying the moment I see. But, like I told you before we don't go easy on everyone - Aaahhhmm" I cut Harry's sentence by my moan as I felt someone stroke my penis.

"That's right babe . " Liam said .

Both Harry and Liam were working up and down on my body I didn't know who focus on .

But I felt someone staring at me I turned my head to see Niall staring at me. The color of his eyes was so mesmerizing .

I was so lost in the depth to his eyes that a pain shot through my lower region. I opened my mouth to scream my lungs out but, instead, Harry put his length into my mouth. It was unbelievable.! The thought of being raped just......

All I could feel right now was pain.

Tears were freely flowing out of my eyes .

Then I felt something inside my mouth I wanted to spit it out but Harry closed my mouth before I  could even spit it out .

"Don't !! Swallow it like a man Zayn." Harry growled .

Unfortunately I had to swallow it .

Then they opened my cuffs and moved away from .

"I guess this much of preparation is enough for him ." Louis said .

After few seconds Niall hovered over me. He grabbed my face and kissed me forcefully . Then again I felt an excruciating pain shot in my lower region . My screams were muffled by Niall's lips .

The pain was unbearable but it didn't stop and I knew it was just a starting , There was more too come .

Perrie's pov

Family reunions are the best way to have fun, forgetting about all the problems ..

But when it gets over I act like a hormonal teenaged girl on her periods . I just can't stop crying.!!!!

Now, there is this bad feeling coming again and again. I'm rushing towards the house what if Zayn is in trouble, the poor boy can't even defend himself and I don't keep any expectations from any of the lads .

All I know is that they could be the one to harm Zayn ..

Finally , When I reached the house I opened the door to get inside.

Then I heard some muffled sounds coming out of Niall's room.

I opened the door to see something really SINFUL.!!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO ZAYN .!!!! GET OFF OF HIM THIS INSTANT !" I yelled shoving all the boys aside and then pushed Niall off of Zayn who was lying there unconscious .

"You guys are so vicious. I want to rip your necks so badly but one thing is stopping me . Now go out of this room .!" I said very agitated by their sinful actions .

I,  too went  out of the room to grab Zayn's clothes and a towel to clean him up.

Don't get jealous. I'm even older than his mother. So, Zayn is nothing but a small infant that I'm going to clean up.

When I entered the room I saw Zayn Laying on the bed naked with some blood on him. He had tear stains on his cheeks and his lips are swollen .

I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't see the poor lad in this state he had already suffered a lot and now the boys took his innocence.

"I promise Zayn , one day they'll pay for this all " I whispered

I dressed him up quickly and teleported us both to my room  so that he could feel comfortable .

....................

Love you alll !!