Pain

Harry's pov

"Lads? I'm not feeling good. Something is wrong even Zachary can sense it. He's been crying since morning." I say.

Louis and Liam look at me with concern filled eyes.

"Yeah, I'm not feeling good either." Liam says.

" Do you think it's because of them?" Louis asks.

"I don't think, I know. Maybe, I should use my powers!"

" Don't be stupid boys. If you are going to use your supernatural abilities here. They will be track us immediately. It's too dangerous." Perrie interrupted.

Liam took Zach from me and began to feed him some of his blood. Zach was trying to get out of his grip. He was getting irritated. That's not good.

He needs his mother.

Zach didn't drink one drop of blood from Liam but kept biting his arm at different places.

"Should we go back?" I asked.

"No."

"But they are not going to survive without us. They need us. Together, we are complete and no one can't defeat us." I exclaimed.

" Harry. Niall. Can. Manage." Perrie said each word with pauses inbetween.

Niall's pov

I was numb. If I really have any superpower, why isn't it kicking in? I wish to see my mates and baby.

Zayn can't be dead. No, he is not dead.

These people are insane. They inject me at least ten times a day so that I don't have control over my body. But, that drug isn't that powerful to take over my mind.

They keep replacing the empty blood bottles with new ones.

"Just wait till they bring him here, love." a man said who's name I've learned is Timothy.

He is the craziest of them all. He is obsessed with me. He doesn't leave me alone and calls me love.

He has blonde hair and green eyes, tall and well built.

"I have to use restroom." I said.

"Oh baby, you can't get up." he said and brought a thing.

"Love, you need to pee in it." He said.

"You fucking moron! Don't touch me you bastard." If my hands were free I would've punched him.
He removed my pants and put my, you know... In that thing.

"Don't. Touch. Me!" I yelled.

"Babe, this is the least I can do."

After throwing a fit like a bitch. I did my business and he took it away.

"You people are disgusting. You should die and burn in hell." I said.

I refuse to cry in front of them for hurting my baby. Pulling out fangs of a vampire is the most painful thing in this entire world. More than giving birth, burning alive or being slaughtered to death!!

Suddenly, the doors open and two men come in. They shifted and I saw two men dragging someone.

That's ZAYN!

"You fuckers! You killed him!"

"Shut the fuck up!" One out of them said.

"No! You killed my mate and tell me to shut up! You fucking retard!, bitch. "

Then they held Zayn's body roughly and threw him closer to my bed, to which, they had strapped me.

I finally let out a reaction as I whimpered.

"Zayn... " I whispered.

"Let me just touch him once, please."

"No." they firmly said and left Zayn's dead body beside me on the floor.

I cried, alot. I was helpless. I couldn't save him, his neck sliced open bent in an awkward position. They are so cruel and now they are after my baby.

After an hour or so, Timothy comes and kisses my temple,

"Oh sweetheart, how have you been?" he squeaked.

"Were you crying? Your eyes are red as fuck." he mumbled.

"I swear, once get out of here. I'll put a leash around your neck, tie it to my car and drag you around the fucking continent."

He laughed a little and kissed my cheek this time.
"You won't have a chance. "

Liam's pov

We were rolling around in pain. Zach, on the other hand was shrieking.

"Perrie, he is a kid. He can't take it. He will die." Louis screamed.

"Please let me use my powers. I don't care if they find us!"

"He will not die! He is stronger than you all combined together. He can take it."

After several hours of screaming and rolling around... The pain started to subside.

Zach had stopped crying but few soft whimpers escaped from his mouth frequently.

I took him in my arms and held him tightly against my chest.

My baby.

He is like a rare gem to me. Precious than anything in this entire world.

I can give anything up for him. I'm sure each of us is ready to sacrifice ourselves just to protect this cute little bundle of pain in the ass.

I kissed his head and began to feed him. He drank the blood, vigorously. Like he hadn't fed over years. He was letting out gurgling noises.

When he was full, I sat down on the couch feeling weak from the amount of blood loss. Louis joined me and caressed Zach's cheeks.

"Are you feeling better?" Louis asked me. Still not looking at me .

"Don't worry, I am fine." I smiled

Soon Harry came in and sat beside me. He puts his head on my shoulder.

"Harry," I frowned

He removed his head and looked down.

Tears were leaking out of his eyes.

"what happened?" Louis asked

"What if...... " Harry paused.
"Harry spit it... "

Harry started to cry vigorously, his body was shaking violently.

"What if, One out of them is dead?" he cried.

"Why are you saying that Harry?" I asked

"I-I read it in a book. The kind of pain we felt, only occurs when you other half is dead." Harry laid down on the floor.

Louis kneeled down to comfort him.

Deep in my heart and mind, my soul was praying for Harry to be wrong.

They can handle it.. I know they can.

I looked at Zach Who was fast asleep. I laid him down on the couch and pondered over the things Harry said.

..................................
Hey,
I know, I say that I'll update regularly but the response is so low that I don't have inspiration to write it....

Love,

Author. ❤

VOTE. COMMENT.