Departure

Zayn's POV.

Niall had already packed his bags and was ready to leave now at any moment. It was painful to say goodbye so I sat behind, I couldn't face the pain that will occur in my chest when he will be taking his leave. It's not like he is going forever, but you never know.
Zachariah laid his head on my shoulder with tears running down his eyes. He was also sad.
I heard someone clear their throat. I turned my head around to see Niall on the door.
"Won't come to say goodbye?" I shook my head.
"Am I that bad? "
" No"
He took Zachariah from me and kissed his cheek.
"I love you, you know?"
"I know"
"Will you ever say, 'I love you too.' back to me like, ever?" he mumbled and kissed me on my forehead. He held my hand,
"I'll come back soon. Just take care. " I nodded my head

He gave Zachariah back in my arms and said a small goodbye to me.
I love you Niall, I love you so so much, I can't explain my love for you and it hurts to stay away from you.
He slowly walked out of the room, not before taking a glance at me and Zachariah.
I looked down from my window and watch Niall leave the house.
Zac was crying and wiggling in my grip.
"Baby calm down, daddy will be back soon." I tried to calm him but he won't listen.
At last I called Perrie and handed Zac to her.
" He won't stop crying, do something it is really hard to see him like this."

"Zayn don't worry. He will calm down eventually. Harry come and help me, take Zayn upstairs and divert his mind. "
I gave Perrie a pleading look, but she shook her head.

Harry took me upstairs, I saw Louis and Liam following us. The laid me on the bed and removed my clothes, leaving me just in my boxers.
" I'll prepare bath for you." Louis said
I nodded and closed my eyes.
"Don't." Harry whispered. I opened my eyes to see him hovering over me. His lips were so close to mine that I could feel his breath on me.
My breath hitched when he locked his lips with mine. I was in paradise. I grabbed his hair and kissed him harder. He moaned as I tugged his hair tightly. He pulled away and picked me bridal style.
Harry made me sit on the counter as Louis checked the temperature of the water but Liam was nowhere to be seen.

Liam's pov

"Perrie I wanted to talk to you." I told her
"I know what you are going to say, Li. "

" I love him so much! It's just....when I see him looking at Niall with so much love, it hurts. I feel horrible. I began to question myself that, am I not good enough for him?"

"Liam after you all have been through, I don't think that you should doubt Zayn's love for you all." she said

"I don't know, Perrie. I really don't know. I can't help and stop thinking that it is a one sided love."
I looked at Zac, who was giggling. I took him in my arm kissed his forehead.
He babbles something,
"I love you too, baby." I say
I laid him down and walked upstairs to see boys lying on the bed.
"Could've waited for me." I mumbled

I removed my clothes as I got in side the shower. I quickly washed everything and walked out, Zayn was leaning on the door.
"Liam, I know that there is something that is bothering you. You can share anything with me you know?" I nodded
"So, tell me, what is wrong" he asked again
"Do you love me?" I asked
"Liam? What type of question is that? Of course, I love you. " he exclaimed
"Liam? Look at me. Baby, what happened? Why did you say that?" tears were already pouring out of his eyes.
I just shook my head, "doesn't matter, boo."
"When it is about people who are living in this house, then, yes it does matter and when someone has doubt about my love for them... It fucking matters!" I could see the look of hurt in his eyes.

"Are you hurt?" I asked him
The look that Zayn shat me, I couldn't do anything but cringe at that.
"No! I'm not hurt. I'm fucking mad!" he sobbed
"I'm sorry, Zayn." I said

"Li, I was kidding baby." Zayn giggled
"Tell me one thing Zayn, are you pregnant?"I asked
He shook his head, "not yet."
"You'll be, soon." I smirked causing him to blush.

I carried him back to our room and laid him down on the bed.
"You smell good." I moaned into his neck.
"You too." he said
I kissed his forehead then his lips.

"Get away! " Zayn mumbled
" Why? "
" I've to feed, Zac."
I moved aside and he quickly went out of the room.

Niall's pov

The ride was very boring, thankfully, Paul was with me.
"Niall! Perrie called. "
" I'll call her soon...... Aye Paul! Can we go to the hospital soon because I don't want to be away from home for too long. " I mumbled
" Sure, I'll ask the doctor."
"T'anks. "

We went to our rooms and called Perrie.
" Hey Perrie! " I greeted her
" Hello, bub."
(N: Niall and P: Perrie)
"N: how are all?
P: good,what about you and how was the flight?
N: it was alright. How is Zayn?"
P: he was sad and Zac wouldn't stop crying.
N: why? Is everything alright? Should I come back?
P: oh no niall,everything is going well, he just misses you. Okay hun, I'll talk to you later, take care. "
She cut the phone.
I sighed as I went through all the pictures of Zayn and Zac. They are so adorable together, I wait to see and hold my little man and man.

" Hello?" I said. As my phone rang
"Niall! This is Paul, doctor said we can see them tomorrow at 9 o'clock sharp "
"Alright. Thanks Paul." I said and cut the phone.
I was tired as hell so,I decided to take a nap.

.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

VOTE. COMMENT.