Avenge

Niall's pov

I was lying there like a paralysed motherfuck. Who couldn't do anything for anyone.

Today, these people were going to release me and take me to their superior. He will perform few tricks on me.

To be honest, I'm scared. I'm scared that after tonight, I won't be able to see my son, my clan members, that, I won't survive.

Few tears poured out of my eyes.

(Later that night)

Timothy picked me up and held me closer to him.

I wanted to push him away but the drug he had injected, was kicking in my system.

He laid me on the back seat of his SUV.
As he got inside the drivers seat, he said,

"We have plenty of time before going to the pack house."

I wanted to slap him but I was too weak to move.

The love of my life is gone. I've got nothing to live for, except my baby.

I will fight for him.

Timothy, kept saying non sense things. And abruptly stopped the car with jerk.

What happened?

He looked at me. I stare back at him. His eyes were glazed with lust.

He got out of the car and opened my door. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

I groaned in pain.

"You don't have any idea, how long I've waited to do this.... " he said.

He kissed me roughly, as if he had been dying to do that. His lips were chapped, and disgusting. He was nothing compared to my mate.

He kept kissing me until he was satisfied, leaving bruises all over my skin.

Now,  I know what my mate felt when I raped him. 

I  felt disgusted by just one kiss.  I can only imagine what Zayn had gone through. 

Timothy had started to remove my shirt.

I gathered all my strength and slapped him across the face. 

He looked at me with a dumbfounded expression. I slapped him again and he backed away. 

Once the dumb bitch regained his conscious. His face turned red with anger.

I could feel the effect drug was slowly wearing off.

He let out a little whine, which I guess, was supposed to be a growl.
I quickly wore my shirt. 

"Bitch, you don't know how happy I am to be free.  Oh and that slap was for sexually assaulting me." I grabbed him by his arm and pull him forward.

His anger was now replaced with fear.  I turned him around so that,  his back was facing me.  I gave a sharp tug at his arm, strong  enough to break his bones. 

He cried out in pain. 

"I haven't been able to drink fresh blood since really long time. " he whimpered in process.

My gums began hurting as my fangs edging to come out. I tilted his neck sharply and and bit into it. 

The metallic taste of his blood filled my mouth. 

Once I was satisfied, I backed away from him. He fell on the floor.

I got inside the car and picked the door. As I was about to turn on the ignition I saw few men emerging out from the woods.

What the fuck? Who are they?

I tried to turn on the ignition but it wouldn't start.

I'm not in the mood to start the fight again. I could see their yellow eyes glowing in the dark. 

One tried to open the door, thank God it was locked. 

I prayed to God as I tried to start the car once again.. 

The car roared and I hit the pedal, turning the steering wheel here and there to get away from the wolves that were following me. 

I saw one wolf speeding beside me so I turned my car to hit him.  He crashed into a tree.

One was running behind the car trying to jump on the trunk.  I stopped the car abruptly and put it in the reverse gear fast.  Before the wolf could stop himself he crashed into the car trunk. Due to that jerk, my car slid in the forward direction. 

Damn!  I gather myself and start driving again. 

Suddenly I felt the atmosphere changing around me. I noticed that the wolves had stopped. 
I wondered why?

I looked back at the wolves to see why they had stopped.  They were staring at something behind me.

I turned around and saw  seven big black wolves in front of my car.

I cursed as I was just about to push the accelerator, all of them changed back in there human form.

The tallest person who was in the middle stood before me.

"We won't harm you, if you surrender." The Alpha said.

"Why should I believe  you? Those wolves were seconds away from  eating me. " I said pointing at the growling wolves behind me.

"We don't kill the intruders  before interrogation and you don't seem like a blood thirsty leech to me. And for your information kid,  they are rogues. Not pack wolves and they won't dare to cross our territory. " he spoke again.

" Alright!" I got out of the car and the Alpha let's out a loud howl.

I see tons of wolves emerging out of the trees and taking the rogues by surprise.  They all began fighting.

After killing all the wolves, the alpha turned to me. 

"They were stupid enough to wait." He mumbled.

"Follow me, kid. " he said again.

"My name is Jordan and I'm the Alpha of Cryolite pack. "

I nodded. 

"I'm Nia-"

"Yeah, I know who you are. My mate is your fan. "  whoa, nice going.

"Always knew something was off about you." he mumbled again.

We went inside his room and sat on the sofa chairs. 

There was knock at the door and a girl came in.  The alpha told me that she was his mate. She sat beside him as the alpha began to question me. 

"Let's get straight to the point,  why were those rogues chasing you Niall? "

" To be honest,  I don't know.  They say I have some extraordinary power and kidnapped me and my mate.

Before kidnapping us both, they had captured my clan member and tortured him.  We had gone to set him free but they attacked us and took me and my mate.

After taking us, they r-rape-d my mate pre-tending to be me and.. and killed him.. " I stated.

"Niall, what happened to you and him is horrible and we will do our best to avenge your mate. That's our promise. "

My lips curled up in a small smile.

"Thank you, Alpha. It means a lot. "

........
Hi guys!

I'm really sorry for not updating.  I was kinda busy with school and exams....  And currently I'm working on new stories that I have not posted yet.  But soon it'll will be published. Make sure to check it.

Love,
Author. 💋