Shifter

Zayn's pov

There was a  tearfall flowing through my eyes I couldn't speak, I couldn't see I was freezed my baby was kicking as if wanting to come out.

I don't know what to do my mind is in frenzy the last thing I see is complete blackness ..

Harry's pov

What the Hell did just happen? I quickly barge into Zayn's room and picked him up I went laid him down on my bed and bit into my arm . I let small drops of blood dribble down my wrist in Zayn's mouth.  Our blood has healing power.

I let Zayn sleep there and laid beside him running my fingers through his hair. His swollen stomach was tempting me to touch it. Finally after resisting so much I touched his stomach and rubbed it gently.  I could feel small movements and kicks here and there. I can't believe I helped him to create that baby. My little sunshine, just like Zayn.

Zayn let out a moan. I kissed his nose and told him to sleep again. I began to rub his feet, they were also swollen.

Zayn..... Beautiful. Yeah that's probably one word to describe him. He is like a soft feather, fragile like it is.

My eyes fill up with tears when I remember all those stupid things I did to him just to keep up with my reputation. We picked him up because he was really an easy target. I was nothing but a sick bastard always ruining things for Zayn but now I'll take a dagger straight through my heart just to please him.

Fuck.... Why did he faint ? The terror in his eyes and shocked expression on his face was terrifying.

Niall's pov

What the Fuck happened with him? I mean he was fine when I last glared at him. C'mon ....... Martin was all over him and he was fine with it! Such a whore.

But I'm desperate to know what happened to him. Perrie and I were discussing my schedule after my surgery.

Harry's pov

Zayn jolted up awake and breathing heavily.

"Baby calm down ! I'm here. Boys are here." I Cooed and served him water and kissed his forehead.

Everyone entered the room.

"H-He came. He kis-sed-d and g-go. "

"Wha-who came baby ?" Liam asked and sat beside Zayn.

"H-He" Zayn said pointing towards Niall .

"WHAT ? ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME !! I WAS THERE TALKING TO LOUIS WHEN HE FUCKING FAINTED ! YOU'RE SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN ZAYN, STOP LYING!" Niall shouted.

Zayn's pov

For once, I felt helpless. Niall was talking to Louis? Then who was he? 

"B-Believe me, Please " I cried

"Zayn...Niall was with me when he fainted when you fainted " Louis admitted

I cried harder. " I'm no-t lying" I whimpered my baby kicked so hard that I had to hold my stomach. Harry gave me more water and I rest my head on his chest.

"He's not lying" Perrie said "But it wasn't Niall either. So, none of them are lying. It was a shifter who transformed into Niall "

..........................................

HELAAAA.!
VOTE.COMMENT.