I refuse -AALIYAH (its actually a song ;)

Chose yourself, always chose yourself no matter what. In the black community we love the toxic/struggle stories, THAN HAPPILY EVER AFTER LIKE WE DIDN'T JUST GO THROUGH ALL THAT EMOTIONAL WARFARE! 

ENOUGH.

I did not finish this story because this story became my life, I manifested my first true love who broke me...They say the tongue is a sword of weaponry, well some of us (darkskin ; I ) are silenced a lot so we have to use a different alternative to voice our opinion and not lose it. Writing is my form of freedom and now I've come to realize it also a way of manifesting things into my life. Everything you've read so far has been a joke of my previous existence. Shy, meek, low self-esteem everything under that umbrella is why my character literally manifest into my reality. The book ends by Adrianna picking herself and letting go of unnecessary people in her life that is not serving her emotionally or helping her elevate ( Leah ). Xavier is a perfect example of why looks don't only matter. Pretty privilege is a thing, but I think everyone can tap into it if you really and truly get to know yourself. Don't allow certain type of men/females to take advantage of you and steal your good God giving energy. Set boundaries, don't give them chance after chance if they're still disrespecting you. Learn. you're. love. languages.... and find inner peace. The wrong person will break you and they will continue to do it as long as you let them.

Signing off by a True Capricorn 

Love yourself or else no one will be able to love you...

XoXo -Dee