First try

Kyle in Mm

Adriana

It was taking long driving back to Kyle's house, not distance wises it just taking so long to get there, due to traffic and the many pit stops, I just wanted to sleep after this whole night. The whole itself ride was so awkward, Leah was in the front with Kyle driving and Xavier and I were in the back. I could feel Xavier staring at me the whole time. He even occasionally tried to slide over but I scooted over real quick.

We finally pulled up to the house, as we entered and turn into the living rooming, Lucas and the broad from science were making out on the coach.

Kyle cleared his throat.

"Oh shit." Lucas got up real quick push her off him.

"Man what is you doing." Kyle asked trying to hide his laughter.

"Nothing man, we was just getting to know each other." Lucas scratch his head, looking towards me.

Xavier shook his head.

"Oh baby what happened to your shoulder." The girl asked.

"Baby?, nah move with that." Xavier said.

She stormed out the living room leaving Kyle's house.

"I'm too tired to walk over to my house, babe can I sleepover". Leah wrapped her arms around Kyle's waist

He nodded his head while I was doing the complete opposite.

"I going to sleep now, I'm beat." Kyle said, heading upstairs with Leah.

"A, you can sleep in the guest room across from Lucas's room, X you can crash in the guest room next to A or y'all can share." He smirked

Causing Xavier to smirk.

I quickly ran upstairs behind Kyle and Leah and heading toward the room.

I had on boy short underneath my leggings, so I slide them off. I tied my hair in a messy bun and slide under the sheet, shutting my eyes, hearing everyone else door shut close.
--

It was 3 am in the morning, and I couldn't fall back a sleep. I was so tired. The whole time I was sleeping, dreams of Xavier and I would constantly replay; we had a huge house 2 kids and a dog! As I was praying that the dream wouldn't turn into a reality, someone knocked on my door.

I slowly got up, grabbing something heavy just incase.

"Who is it?" My voice sounding inaudible.

"It's me, open the door A" Xavier spoke.

I open the door slightly poking my head out.

"What Xavier, it's 3 o'clock in the morning?"

"Just let me in, please?" He lean on the wall his arm was in the sling.

I sighed opening the door fully, not realizing I only had boy short, more like booty short.

"What are you staring at?"