Really?

Mrs Jackie and Kayla were having dinner at my house. Kayla had told me that X was out with his friends.

Kayla absolutely adorable, we clinging on to each other ever since we meet. She loves to touch my hair and question if Xavier and I are together, that's a question that I don't even know myself to be honest.

We were all currently sitting at the dinner about to eat until the doorbell rang.

My mom shuffled to door, I could hear familiar male voice and my moms getting excited.

"Guess who came to join us?" My mom said cheerfully.

Xavier walked into the dining room.

"Zay zay!!" Kayla clapped.

My mom instructed Xavier to get a chair from the kitchen.

He came back with a chair and places it between me and Kayla.

"I want Adriana beside me" Kayla whined.

"Ouch" Xavier dramatically grabbing his chest, I giggled. We ended up switch and I was now in the middle.

"Okay, time to bless the food." My mom said grabbing Kayla's and Mrs Jackie hand. Kayla automatically grabbed my hand and Xavier slide his into mine.

"We give thanks for this food, this house and this life, bless this food lord as we dive in, in the Jesus name, Amen".

"Amen." We all said in sync.

We all release each other hand, but Xavier was still holding on.

I side eyes him.

"What?" He whispered while smirking.

He scooted his chair over closer closing the gap between the chairs. He than let go of my hand, placing his hand on my thigh rubbing up and down close to my area.

I gasp closing everyone's heads to shoot up.

"What's wrong, baby" My mom asked.
My eyes widen.
"Uh, it's nothing I just bite my tongue" I slightly smile.
"Okay just slow down." She grinned and went back to talk to Mrs Jackie while eating.

I looked at Xavier and nudged him, yeah slow down.
**

After we done eating, Kayla feel asleep, my mom told Xavier to place her in the guest room with Xavier help.

I lead Xavier quietly to the guest room with Kayla in his hand, and place her on the bed.

We quickly exited the room and head to my room.

"Adriana?" My mom called.

"Yes mama?"

"Jackie and I are heading out, I'll be back if you need anything just call me, okay?"

"K"
"Eh, no funny business, I know you teenager do when you get bored." She laughed

"Bye mom."

I hear the door slam the car pullout the driveway.

"So?" Xavier spoke.