Date?

Adriana

"A date?" Leah spoke.

"Yeah"

"Well are you actually going to go out with him?" She folded her arms.

"Well I guess." I shrugged.

"Well just be careful Ok ?"

"I will mom!" I giggled

Leah than help me find out an outfit to wear.

We decide I'd wear a leather jacket with a grey fitted crop and some high waisted jeans with rips and to pair it off with, some matte nude adidas superstars.

I applied light make up on my face and added some lip gloss to top it off.

The time was just hitting 7:50 and he said he would pick me up at 8:00. I was starting to feel a little bit unsure of why I agreed to go out with him maybe I should cancel , but it was already to late, who knows what Xavier would do if I cancelled on him last minute.

7:59

" A, he's here" Leah pointed to the black car outside the window.

I sighed.

"Come lets just get this over with." She said pushing me downstairs.

Before I could reach the steps the doorbell rang indicating he was actually here.

Breath Adriana just breath, I repeated to myself.

Leah reach for the door and the door flung open.

"Hey X" she spoke.

"Hey..." He said staring at me and biting his lips, completely not noticing Leah's presence.

"Hey Adriana." He smirked

"Hey" I cleared my throat.
--

As we walked towards the car, Leah stop us in our track.

"Make sure y'all don't do anything" She smirked.

Before I could reply, Xavier beat me to it.

"No promises. He smiled showing off his dimples.

I gave him a look, he just shrugged his shoulders.

He open the door for me and smiled, I thanked him and he ran to the other side.

He back out of the driveway and we were on our way.
**

"Where are we going?" I asked bluntly.

"It a surprise. He chimed.

"Surprise?"

He just nodded his head.

He then turn up the music and bobbing his head to the beat, I smiled and looked out the window counting the palm trees pasting  by.

I occasionally glance over to Xavier, just watching him drive, no lie his outfit that he had on was pretty decent. Simple all black Air Force, with a black t-shirt where his muscle looked pretty huge and a pair of light washed blue jeans. He caught me starting and smirked, I've realized he does that a lot.