Invisible

(Media: Leah)

Adriana Pov

"So" he hesitated

"So what" I questioned him

"Ahh" he scratch his head, "you got a man or anything Leah ?" He asked nervously

Wow.

"Ah no? Why do you ask?" Leah questioned.

"Nothing just wondering, you can swing by to my party that am having, Friday night." As he smirked

"Ah i'll have to think about it, can I bring A with me?" She smile at me

I widen my eyes at her

Xavier glance at me for a bit and twisted his mouth to the side.

"I mean I guess but-" Xavier says

" but what Xavier?" I asked getting heated.

He looks at me and just laughs

" who's finna talk to a darkie." He grinned. While his friend laughed with him.

At that point I got so upset, does he do this on purpose, like does he set out to lower my self esteem.
Before I could even say anything the pizza came.

Leah nudge me and mouthed if i was all right.
I shook my head.

Xavier

I know what I said was kinda of rude, but I was just tryna prove to Kyle that I don't like Adriana, well.

Leah is hella fine anyways, but I know she has a thing for Kyle. And he sort of low key have a thing for her.

I just didn't want to give Adriana the impression or too much attention that I like her when I actually do, so I said what I said. And by the looks of it she looked beyond pissed.

Adriana

After we finished eating, the boys wanted to walk Leah home.
It's like I wasn't even there, Leah was trying to include me in the conversation but anytime I tried to speak, Xavier would cut me off.

After we reached Leah's house, I said goodbye and head home while Kyle went to his since he lived right beside her. Xavier was still chatting with her.

The walk was about 15 minutes so it took awhile. I felt someone behind me, so I looked back and it was Xavier, staring at my ass then quickly at his phone, nigga.

He quickly ran beside me and bump me to the side. Then put his hands on my wasted.

I tried to pull away but we all know I couldn't, his grip became tighter.

"You can't escape even if you tried". He said

"Can't you not touch me, please" I said.

"Listen her sweetheart, I am not going to hurt you, maybe." He grinned.

Xavier than picked me up over his shoulder, I was so scared. I was kicking and screaming for help but no one could her me. We reached his house, as I looked across the street into my house and saw my family eating dinner, I felt a tear drop from eyes. He open the swiftly and carried me to his room.

"Xavier please don't." I begged him.

He plop me on his bed, locked the door and left the room. I was terrified out of my mind that I couldn't even move. He finally came back with no shirt on and some basketball short. He had big muscles and a deep six pack with a hard V line. He started motioning over to me, I cuddle my self into a ball but, he grab my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed. He came eye level with mine. My breathing became to more rapid than ever. He went to my ears.

"Chill out A no one going to hurt you." He said calmly.

He began to kiss my neck, it felt so wrong but at the time it felt so right.

He than motioned for my my lips attacking them, I didn't kiss back. He than grabbed my butt and squeezed it making my mouth open, then putting his tongue in my mouth. I started to kiss him back mad hard, so that he wouldn't get upset.

He than lift me up and now I was in a straddled position, having a making out session with my childhood bully. He was kissing like he was apologize for everything he has done to me emotionally.

" A I am so sorry for everything I have done to you" he said in between kisses

"Can you please forgive me, even for this." He said now looking in my eyes.

I didn't want anything bad to happen, and he actually looked like he meant what he said.

I huff, " yeah I forgive yo-" I says getting cut of by him kissing me again. This time it was long and slow like he was in love with me or something.

I accidentally got lost in the kiss that I didn't even realize his member was getting super hard. It was poking at my inner thigh, my eyes instantly fluttered open. He then tried unbuckling my shorts but I hope off him off real quick.

"Sorry I really have to go, I told my mom I would be home before 12."

" So it only 9:30, Adriana please" He said at the same grabbing my waisted.

"Just for an hour I am lonely in this house." He said now kiss on me again.

"No I have to leave now". I semi whispered.

I fix myself up and grab my purse from dropping on the floor, as I bent over to get it, Xavier came behind and started rubbing his hard self on my behind.

"You feel that, that's all because you" He grin faster.

I was so disgusted yet turn on at the same time, how?

I reached for the knob and turn it, but it was still locked.

I looked at Xavier and he came over and unlocked it. Before I could leave he push me against the door, grab a loaded of my butt and kiss me one last, apologize again.

" I truly am sorry for real tho." He said

I just shook my head and left with.

Whoa..what just happened girl that was intense. Hope ya'll enjoy
Vote and Comment what ya think? Bye 😘