Nightmare part 2

I felt my lower area pounding in pain, everything hurt. My wrist were cut, my hair was all over the place and my pants were ripped apart.

I cried silently in pain, I couldn't move.
I felt below my area and there was blood, I cried even harder that some bastard took my virginity.

I felt paralyzed, humiliated and disgusted.

I remember the flashbacks of him thrusting into me and telling me it's okay.

I cried and I cried, but no one hear me.

A bright light appear from the distance.

"Help-pp!" My voice croaked it felt like some took all the saliva from my mouth.

I heard footsteps approaching, it was Sydney.

I cried.

"Oh shit, what the hell Adriana!" She bent down to my level scooping me up in her arms. I was to busy to care what she had said about me in the pass, I just wanted all of this to be over.

I sobbed, closing my eyes for the pain to relieve.

"Who did this to you?" She held my hand while pulling her phone out for help.

All I remember from there on was the red and blue lights flashing in the distance before I blacked out again...

--

Back at the party, Keith ended up falling asleep because he also put GHB in his drink. Eric tried to find Adriana, but got caught by his surroundings and Xavier was just out of it sitting along pool contemplating his life.

Sydney made a mad dash back to the party, the police were already there to shut it down.

"EVERYONE STAY WHERE YOU ARE, NO ONE IS GOING HOME!" A buff dark police officer announce to the group of teen.

"What's going on." Xavier questioned standing up from the pool looking around to see if he could spot Adriana.

His heart stop when he didn't find her.

"Where's Adriana." He ask the people around him, slowly but surely panicking.

He moved to get a better view but he couldn't find her. He looked towards where Eric was, but he was doing the same thing.

"ADRIANA, ADRIANA, BRUH WHERES ADRIANA." Xavier said as he was about to lose it.

"Sir I'm going to need you to calm down." The police officer spoke.

"Where's Adriana?" He asked not caring what they just said.

"Ms. Jones was founded in a bush nearby, its seems she was allegedly rape-." The officer was cut off by Xavier.

"THE FUCK I NEED TO SEE HER." He tried to rush out but the buff officer held him back.

"Sir we need you to calm. We are just trying to help." He held in his arms. Xavier was so caught up with everything he didn't even realized he started crying.

"Yo, man let-t me go see her-r." He hiccuped

--
The next day...

"When is she going to wake up." Xavier held her hand.
"I don't know just give her sometime, she's okay she just needs some rest." The doctor patted Xavier shoulder, as he stared at the possible love of his life.

"From the bottom of my heart Adriana Victoria Jones, I am truly sorry I cause all this pain, this would never happened if I didn't bother you ." He shed a tear looking at her.

To him she was still beautiful with the bumps and bruises on her face.

He caress her cheek and took in her beauty again.

"God, what is she doing to me." He held her hand and prayed for the fifth time today.

"God, please if I could start this all over again, I would in a heartbeat. Forgive me for all the harm and trouble I've caused or brought to this girl. Please I am asking for one more chance for Adriana to be mine...

Amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------
More to come
Xoxo dee 💛