Pool Party-Exposed Part 2

Adriana

Breaking the kiss with him, watching...

Watching him untie one side of my two tied bikini bottom, he then quickly untie the other, I stopped him before my bottom could fall off.

"Keit-" I pleaded

"I'm sorry, I got carried away I just really like you." He said his hands still resting on the two strings.

Before I could I respond his phone rang.

"Oh I got yo held this." He pointed towards the door.

I nodded and watched him leave.

After he was gone I quickly tied back the strings, wondering how far he would have gone if I didn't stop.

Quickly dismissing the thought, he jogged back into the closet.

"The stuff here." He pointed behind him.

"Oh I thought it was here." I scrunched my face a little confused.

He smirked and left the room.

Adriana you just got played.
--

As I reached down the steps, looking out the backyard was in party mode.

How long we're we up there?!

I spotted a bunch of people from school, my eyesight  quickly averted to Xavier with a group of girls surrounding him. 

He caught me staring and smirked, making his way over to me, all the girls facial expression dropped when he left, and mean mugged the fuck out of me.

"Hey, who invited your darkness to the party?" He smirked.

Rolling my eyes I completely avoid his presence.

"Yo, Kayla really misses you, I don't know why, but you should swing by some time next week." He stood in front of me. 

Are you sure it's only Kayla my ninja.

I nodded my head not give him an answers so he could get the memo.

"Your so stuck, thinking you're better then everyone else." He snorted.

Wtf my nigga are you a pig.

Still completely ignoring him, I rolled my eyes.

"I don't even know why guys like you, your not even cute." He crossed his arm, starting to piss me off now.

"Funny, how you say that, your the one who claimed you like me, kissed me multiple times, took me out on a freaky date and begged for my forgiveness, fuck out of here little girl, are you on your period or something." Looking up staring at him dead in the eye.

He look back to see if anyone was watching us and turn back around.

"It's called being nice at first and then get in your pants and fuckin' the shit out of you." He arched his eyebrow while grinning , looking at my bottoms then back up at my face.