Love part 1

Alittle something, full versions later on tonight ...

"Kaylaaa, oh Kaylaaaaa." I yelled trying to find her as we were in an intense game of hide and go seek.
Feeling someone grabbed me into the closet, I giggled.

"Do you know the point of the game." I
Laughed as Xavier hovered over me, planting small kisses on my neck.

"Nah, explain it to me again." He said trying to lift up my blouse.

"Stopp I have to go find your sister." I giggled, squirming from his grip.

"Fine, give me a kiss." He pouted.

I laughed and shook my head, reaching for the door knob, only to be pulled back into grip.

"Will you ever stop." I smiled.

"Nope." He leaned down inches away from my lips.

Knock knock! "Adriana you were suppose to find me." Kayla little voice spoke.

Taking one glances at Xavier, playfully shaking my head, he slap my ass, as I exited the closet with him.

Bending down to Kayla, she was pouting, high key felt bad.

"No pouting here K, do you want to play another round." I stroke her face.

"No tanks, I play by myself." She ran off.
--

Chilling in Xavier's room, watching a movie, brotherly love to be exact, we were just enjoying each other company.

Xavier paused the movie when it was just about to get good.

"Hey!" I tried to grab the remote from him.

He lifted me up placing me on his lap.

"I need to talk to you about something." He stared into my eyes.

"What's up?" I arched my eyebrows.

"What happened between you and Keith, before you came down together at the party?" He held on to my waist.

"Really X?" I sighed.

"Deadass." He spoke in a serious tone.

"Well umm, he ask me to help with somethings upstairs in his closet and we kissed." I looked away at the last part.

"But, it wasn't anything serious." I assured him.

He stared at me for me for a good while, like he was reading me like a book, making me feel uncomfortable.

"X-." He cut me off.

" I don't want you talking to that nigga no mo." He simply said.

"Matter of fact, I don't want you talking to none, your mine, I'd beat niggas ass for you ." He grabbed my chin looking into my eyes.

"But X-." He cut me off again.

"But nothin" He placed his lips on my softly. Kissing me with so much passion. He deepened the kiss, flipping us over. Sliding his tongue into my mouth. Pressing his lower area on to my mines. I ran my hands through his hair. Enjoying this feeling. He sucked on my neck, probably leaving a mark. And finally kiss me again for the last time and released from my lips.

He smirked and left to go get something to eat. Leaving me in a daze.

I'm guessing he's the jealous type...
--

Monday, 2017

"Y'all are nasty." I cackled

"Ah ki ki, he was just helping me move my dresser." Leah tried to convince me, of what me and X heard on the phone.

She waved me off.

We made are way to first period, I was a little scared as to what was going to happen today at school, if Xavier was really going to claim me or make me look like a fool.

As I was about to turn the corner, I collide with someone.

"My bad, little bit." I heard a familiar.

Shit Keith.

He extend his hand, which I declined quickly getting up, he made a face but quickly disappeared with a smile.

"It's cool. "I said trying to pass him.

He pulled me back by my hand, no, Keith.

"I know your not trying to avoid me are you." He looked a little hurt.

Leah was doing a little dance behind him, waving her hands trying to get my attention. I started to giggle, she looked like she was trying get my attention to turn around.

Keith scrunched his eyebrows at me, then turned around towards Leah. She quickly left the scene like she saw a ghost.

"I-i gotta go, Keith." I tried to move away from him again.

"You got to be kidding me." I heard the voice that I've got been trying to get away from the very beginning.

Xavier wrapped his arms from behind me around my waist.

He whispered, his breath on my neck.
"I thought I told you, stay away from theses niggas especially, him."

My eyes were closed, it surprisingly turned me on how jealous he was over me.

"This you? "Keith pointed between Xavier and I.

"Yea." He never looked away from me.

Keith shook his head and sadly walked.

"X, can you stop." I felt uncomfortable with his glare.

"We gotta get to class." I tried to move away from him.

"Your so lucky." He shook his head, he released me.

---

"And that concludes the presentation, please feel free to caught up on any old homework, the library is open." Mrs. Clark addressed the class.

I needed to finish my homework and complete my assignment for next Monday.

"I'll carry your books, lets go to the library." Xavier sung in my ear.

"I seriously have to finish my work, X.
No funny games." I begged him as he took my books and proceed out the door.

"Mmh." He smirked.

-

"Bae stop." I giggled
I tried to push Xavier off of me. We were currently sitting in the bean bag chairs that the library had provide for the student to be more at ease.

He took my laptop from lap, placing his body on mine. Stealing kisses every now and then. I didn't want to stop but I had to finish my work.

"Well well well, look what we have here." I heard a bitchy voice snarl.

------------------------------------------------------
A day or two late
😅
Thanks guys for the comments 😘❤❤
Any feedback feel free.
-xoxo deee