Pool Partay-Marking Territory Part 1

Keith in Mm 😫

Adriana

Keith and I have been chilling and getting to know each other for the past couple weeks. He's was having a pool party to start off our senior year nicely, inviting all seniors only and the occasional junior, which seem to think there all that.

Anyone from there moms was attending this party.

He personally invited me weeks before he has announce to the world, low key feeling nice, but we're just friends.

Xavier stays cop blocking the hell out of Keith like he's my father which he is not, always ruining the fucking moment.

The party was less then an hour away, and already agreed to help Keith finish setting up. I decide to wear an all black bikini top and some black bottom to keep it simple and a gold body chain with my name across my neck, paired with some high-waisted  shorts and a black mesh top for a cover-up.

His house was a pretty good distance away from my house, so he insisted that he pick me up.

Hearing 2 honks from outside knowing it was him, I grabbed my beach bag and my phone, kissing my lovely mother goodbye, I walked quickly outside, with Isaiah leaning against his black Mercedes Benz.

Rich Much.

"Heyy." He spoke smoothly
He opened his arm, me being me I hugged him.
"Hey."I spoke shyly.

He kissed my cheek, a gesture that I have grown use too. Opening the car door for me and help me in the car, him jogging to the other side, sliding in smoothly.

"You ready to get lit ma?" He smiled

Oh god.

I nodded my in agreement, smiling  back, we took off.

"You hungry?" He asked, licking his lips.

"Nah I just ate, but thanks.

"Why you so shy." He smirked

"I'm not." I lied giggling.

"Mmmh." He said turning into Wendy's.

He pulled up into the drive thru, ordering his meal.

"You sure you don't want anything?" He asked again.

"I'm sure, don't want you to spend your money on me, you already pick me up, I'm good." I smiled.

He shook his head turning back to the machine.

"Can I make that two meals actually." He spoke.

He turn back at me grabbing my hand rubbing my fingers.

"I gotchu, money ain't a problem baby girl." He kissed my hand.

Butterflies.

He paid for our food and I thanked him.

We finally pulled up to his house, boy was it huge.

"Tell me what your parents do again?" I asked.

"Ah, my dad is a retired Basketball player and my mom is a Physical therapist, they met when my dad had a major injury, the rest was history." He grinned