Leave me Alone

Xavier

As Adriana brush pass me, I watch her leave the party with Leah right behind. I acted like I felt no ways about what I'd just done to her when in reality I did.
" Yeah that's right leave no one wants your charcoal looking ass here anyways". I shouted as I rubbed my face from the hit.
The room was instantly filled with laughter and hollering.

It was like a natural instinct to bother Adriana. Probably because she never stick up for herself.
I walked over to Kyle, where he was sipping on some Coke. I automatically knew what this nigga was going to say.

///////////////////////////

Yo man why you always bothering ole girl, you really do must like her" he laughed.

" I don't like her man, chill out with all that" I lied

"Man chill I know you trust me, remember when you like that girl Keyshia , you taunted her ass". He said
"Eh, and what about that tim-"
"Alright guy I get it but I still don't like her". I said laughing now.
"Alright man, whatever". He said sipping on his drink while shaking his head.

Maybe I should just lay low for awhile, or maybe I'll go check on her.....

Adriana

I couldn't stop crying, I was laying on bed, soaking my pillow with my tears, Leah was trying to comfort me by talking to me but I complete shut her out.
"Adriana Adriana hello". She shook me violently.
"Yes". I sniffled
"Um why is Xavier walking over to your house". She said

I Instantly popped up

"Wha-"
"Adriana some wants to talk to." My mother shouted

"Tell then to go away".
"Little girl get your behind downstairs right now". She yelled.
"And how do you know who it is anyways?"
I fixed my self up, wipe away my mascara from my face, and pulled down my shorts, and head downstairs.

There he was standing in my living room with a smirk on his face.

"Mom can I go back upstairs please".
"No A you got this handsome young man trying to talk to yo-, oh sweetie what's your name again?".

Did my mom seriously not know who he was, and second handsome where?

"Oh Xavier, um your neighbour that lives right across the street". He scratch his had nervously.
"Oh yes, Jackie sons right?".
"Yeah". He snapped his finger

While they were talking, I tried to sneak back upstairs.

"A, girl where you going?" She stopped me.
I sighed
"Okay you two I'll be going to the grocery, so no funny business". She smiled.

/////////////////////////////

I crossed my arms

"Xavier what are you doing here why are you always trying to ruin my life". I began to cry again.

He just stared at me

"Like go home why are you even her-
He grabbed my face and smashed his lips on to mine. I didn't kiss back at all this time, nope again.
I stepped back from him, and wiped mouth. I was so disgusted by him, why does he keep trying to kiss.

I folded my arm and repeated the question again.

"What are you doing her?" Acting unbothered by what had just happened.

" I don't know why here man" he said
By this point I was beyond confused.
"What do you mean you don't know why your here? There obviously most be a reason to why you left your own party to come and talk to me" I snapped.
"I am sorry?" He said
"Oh your sorry now, you said that last time, is sorry going to fix the complete humiliation you've caused towards my life, huh?" I spoke on the verge of crying again
"Sorry, sorry that's just a word  people say, it just a word its not going to fix anything, it's not going to take all the times you made fun of me, and it's defiantly not going to take away all the name callin-". I began crying again.

Xavier then hugged me, his arms wrapped around my waist but I didn't hug him back. We just stood there in the middle of the living room for about  5 minutes  with my sniffles filling the silence.

I push him off of me after awhile and looked at the damp spot I had left on his shirt.

"Um I think you should go now, you know back to your party" I sniffled for the last time.
" Ah sure" he sounded hesitant.
"Oh Xavier?" I said
"Yeah" his eyes brighten up a little.
"I think it's best that we stay out of each other way" I said looking directly in his eyes.

He kinda looked like he dead a little inside.

He just nodded and walk through the front the door. 

I almost forgot Leah was upstairs, my life just can't get any better.

/////////////////////////////

Xavier

"Oh Xavier?" She said
"Yeah" I replied
"I think it's best that we stay out of each other way" She said looking directly in my eyes.

A nigga low key felt hurt.

I nodded and proceeded to the front door, where Mrs. Caroline , pulled up in her car with a bag of grocery.

"Xavier how did the talk with you and A go". She smiled

"Oh it was nothing" I scratched my neck.
"Okay well, I just don't want to see her sad like the last couple of years". She sighed
"What do you mean?"I asks curiously.
"You see Adriana is a gorgeous young lady, and she doesn't realize that yet, because people are always talking down about her skin colour, and she not even that dark as people appear her to be , I am not saying be too dark is a bad thing, she's just a beautiful smooth milk chocolate colour. Like when she was little,  a boy, who's name I can't quite think of right now would also tease her about her skin would also come crying home after school, that one of the main reasons why we moved to Miami". She stated.

That hit me deep to my core.
That boy was me, and she didn't even realize it was me.

"Oh really" I said sounding terribly guilty.

"Oh sweetie it's okay, it not like your the one who did it" she said while tapping my shoulder

But it was me

"Anyways, you have a goodnight, oh a shut down that party before I do" she said sternly.

"Yes ma'am , goodnight". I jogged across the street.

Man do I really like Adriana?...

------------------------------------- 
I hope you enjoyed 😘✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿
Vote and comment
Sorry and for any  mistakes!