Liar

"Mmmh." She moaned in my ear.
"BAbBY, I've missed you so muchhh." She rolled off of me.
"I'm sorry X, Lucas was just a rebound, I couldn't stand to see you with that dark bitch." She bashed Adriana again for the millionth time.
I rolled out of her bed and buckled up my pants, getting ready to head out.

"You must be hella jealous of who I fuck with." I chuckled a little throwing on my shirt.

"Babe where you going." She whined, getting up exposing her upper body.

"Stop with all of that." I fanned her off quickly heading out the door.

Maybe I'll swing by to Adrianna house I smirked pulling off in my car.

--

It's been three weeks since I've talked to Xavier and my strange dream with Keith.
Two more days until spring break, and I can't say I'm not excited.

My one and only friend Eric, from Miami, is coming to stay and experiences the California dream or whatever.

Just as I finished setting up the guest room the door rang

I open the door wide, but no was there, I closed the door and turn away maybe thinking the neighbourhood kids were playing ding dong ditch, but it suddenly rang again.

Opening it this time, preparing to page the kids but Eric tackled me with a hug and kisses all over my face.

"Baby boy!!" I shrieked laughing.
"What's lah babbbay." He mumbled in the croak of my neck.
I pulled away a little and admire my guy best friend. The boy was he finer than wine.

He licked his lips and smiled.

"I know am sexy but damn, you don't have ta drool ova a nigga." He smirked.
"Whatever." I giggled accepting he was in fact fine.
"You ain't bad yourself little ma." He looked at me up and down." Spinning me around in the process.

"But not as bad me." He slapped his leg and ugly laughed.

"Moment over." I sulked a little going outside to gather his belongs from the car.

"I can do you it." He ran behind me grabbing his luggage out of my hand.

I kissed my teeth and moved to the side watching him. He has always been independent like that ever since his Mother walked out of his family, for another man. I will never understand how as a mother you could up and leave your family especially your children.
Remembering that night, E crawled into my window and we cuddled for the whole night, we were just ten.

"You good, Dri?" He closed his trunk realizing all his stuff was already in the house.

I shook myself together and smiled running to my best friend.

"Yeah, I'm good, glad you here."
I side hugged him.

--

"Pick 4, skip your turn, pick 8, reverse to me, skip your turn, oh and UNO" I cackled, raising my hands in the air.