The gathering

- Kayla, Mrs Jackie, Mr. Rick (aka Will and Lisa 😏) and Sydney in Mm

Adriana

"Chop, chop, chop, we only have a couple more hours to get this place ready for your father arrival." Said Mrs Jackie.

"Xavier hun, I need you to go pick up something from the grocery, Adriana dear, please help him the lord knows he's helpless.

Xavier smacked his lips.

"Ow, and make sure you pick up the cheesecake."

" Alright ma, I got this." Xavier said grabbing his keys off the table.

"C'mon." He said walking out the door towards his car.

--

Sitting in the passenger sit, waiting for Xavier to start the car, who was too busy on his phone, smirking.

"Ah hello, let's go." I waved my hands in his face.

He chuckled not paying any mind to my gesture.

I grabbed the phone from his hand, placing it underneath my butt.

"Drive!"

He mumbled a couple words.

"Why are you so bitter all the time." He made a face.

"I'm not bitter, you just annoy the hell out of me." I said with a straight face.

I felt a vibration underneath my butt, quickly pulling his phone from underneath me.

It's was a text from Sydney.

Leah had told me that Xavier and her had an off and on again relationship, the same girl that made fun of me in the cafe at lunch.

Syd👅💦: When you coming over?

Xavier had seen me scrunch my face, grabbing the phone away from me.

"Jealous." He smirked texting her back at a red light.

"Of what." I laughed
"Yeah, you jealous." He grinned.
" I'm not jealous, seem like you are anytime Keith comes around." I smirked.

He tensed up a bit, gripping the wheel a little tighter. He looked over at me and clenched his jaw.

"Caught you." I smirked.

We pulled up to the parking lot, I tried opening the door, but he kept it locked.

"Stop playing games Xavier, open the door."

"I don't like you." He stated randomly.

I turn around facing him.

"Okay and, I don't like you either, open the door."

"You think you the shit, but your not." He stared at me funny

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Listen hear Xavier, I don't got time for your little mood swings right now, I'd really appreciate if you open the fucking door." I spat back.

"And your fucking ugly, I don't know what niggas see in you." He spat.

I'm confused did I do something wrong.

"I'm ugly? That's a joke right, for someone who always claiming me like I'm their property, taking me on a date, or getting mad when I'm around other guys that aren't you?" I arched my eyebrow.

"I can't wait till some break your fucking heart Xavier, and whatever I did too you that's makes you hate me, I'm not sorry!"

I reached over on Xavier side and unlocking the door myself, getting out of the car.