L u n c h

Adriana

What.....

"Yeah she my partner, maybe next time ladies." He restated.

The girls cut theirs eyes and glared at me like I did something wrong.

"When did we become partner?"
"Just now" he smirked
"I thought I said that me and you were to keep our distance" I motioned my hands.
"Stop with all that bullshi-"
"Xavier" Mrs T stopped him.
"Adriana sweetie, did you find a partner yet?"
"Actually n-" I got cut off.
"Yeah she with me" Xavier said
"Okay great, if you guys have any questions or concerns just let me know, it's due in 2 weeks."
"Thanks Mrs T." Xavier smiled.

"Really Xavier?" I questioned

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Come to my house after school so we can finish early." He said

I nodded my head and sighed in defeat.

Lunch ----------------------------

Leah and I headed to the cafeteria to get something to eat, it was pretty big plus the outside courtyard out side. As we stood in line to get our food, I spotted Xavier and 3 girls trailing behind him. The were two girls at the back and one linked to Xavier arm. She was wearing skin tight jeans with a hoodie crop with some sandals, She had mid length hair; she was pretty.

"Oh girl you don't want to get in her way." Leah looking in my direction.
" Her and Xavier been dating off and on since grade 9."She stated.
"Once when Xavier was trying to get my number for Kyle the bitch thought that I was trying to get with his silly ass." She laughed.
I shook my head.
Once we got our food we went outside to the courtyard. Everyone was outside since it was so nice out, the wind was blowing, the Palm trees were swaying back and forth and the warm air hit my body. It reminded me of the time when I was back in Miami with my grandmother, everything there was so peaceful.

Kyle called over Leah, and I surprisingly to come sit with him. I place my tray on the table as Leah blushed and sat near to him. I popped  fry in my mouth and pulled out my phone while I was technically third wheeling.

Someone's arm then draped over my shoulder and took the other half of my grilled cheeses sandwich.

"Hey." I looked up seeing Xavier eating my sandwich while seating particularly very close to me.
I shook his hands of my shoulder.
"Why you gotta be like that." He chewed.
"Be like what, you took my sandwich 1 and 2 your seating to close to me." I stated
I scooted over a little.

"Stop acting like you don't want me." He smirked.

"Funny thing is I don't, and stop tryna think you can get any girl you want."

"Oh but I can baby girl." He licked his finger.
"Your so full of -" I got cut off.
"Full of what?" He questioned.
I sighed
"Xavier,  your so full of life." I faked smiled.

" That's what I thought, he popped another of my fry in
his mouth and again draped his arm over me but this time on my lower waist

This nigga.

"Can you not touch me, please."
I pushed him off
"Why you touching up on my man."
I turn around to see the same girl that was with Xavier earlier on.
"Chill Syd, she just my friend, and she wasn't trying to do anything." Xavier said.

I squinted my eyes at the word friend.
"Well, why you seating so close to each other."She said

I shook my head as Xavier and the girl started arguing.