Drama

First day of senior year

Adriana

Agh first day of school, I barely even got to enjoy the end of my summer. It's was currently 7:18 and school started and 8:45. I hurried to the washroom, hop into the shower after about 15 minutes, I came out and head straight for my closet, where I already had my outfit picked out. A pair of black ripped jean, a grey ribbed tank crop top and a black bomber jacket with my all black air max 90's. My hair was slicked back in a high ponytail with my baby hairs laid. Leah and I were going to meet up at the entrance of the school together. My mom had left early on because she had to run in early for work. She had left breakfast on the stove. After I was done eating I wash my plate, turn off the lights and grabbed my phone and left.

As I was walking down to school since it was only a 10-minute walk, I felt someone behind me. I looked behind me to see it was Xavier in his car. He was driving very slowly beside me and rolled down his window.

"Hey Adriana" his voiced sounded raspy.

I look at him and looked away.

"Wanna ride". He offered.

I was still silent

"I know you said to keep my  distance away from you, but I am just offering you a ride".

I kept walking straight not having a care in the world

He sighed, and accelerated, turning hard on the corner towards school.

Agh, finally. I sighed

When could hear the loud crowd surrounding the entrance of the school, I knew I'd reached hell. I spotted Leah from the distance surrounded by a group of girls and guys. Leah was always popular when I use to live her when I was little. I don't know how she could be such a social and hang with an anti-social person like myself. I guess opposite do attract. I was walking through the parking towards Leah's way when a car swerved right in front me.

"Really Xavier?'"

"What?" He said nonchalantly while rolling his eyes like I did something wrong.

"You were in the way, walking all slow" He said slamming his door.

"Ever hear of pedestrians first?!" I pick up my pace.

"Nice ass" He smirked

I stuck up my middle finger at him

"Oh yeah, stop following me." He dapped up his friends while they laughed

"In your dreams" I barked back

"Oh, he just gets on my nerves" I mumbled to myself.

I finally reached to where Leah was standing, she grew a smile that was already on her face. Which everyone's attention turn to me, oh great.

"Hey, boo." She screamed and hugged me.

"Hey ." I replied shyly.

"Guys, this is the infamous Adriana, I've been talking about."She giggled as she introduced me to her friends

I waved and smile shyly.