New things

Adriana

As I settled and finish unpacking my room or old room I should say. I was in deep thought remembering what Xavier said to me. "You'll see " the heck does that mean. Last time I checked he made it clear that he wasn't into dark-skins, shake my head.

"Adriana, Leah's here".My mom called.
"Coming". I replied

I threw on a sweater and a pair of black shorts and my Air Force 1's. My hair was in a puff with my edge layed already and I headed downstairs. Leah and I were going to our favourite place since we were little, Mamamia's Pizziaria arcade.

MPA
As we entered Mama's, memories started rushing back to me. I had my 5th birthday party here it was so much fun. This is also the place where Xavier started bullying me what a great memories huh?!

Speaking of the devil himself I saw him with whole bunch of girls crowded around his booth with his best friend Kyle. I wasn't jealous or nothing but these girls looked extra thirsty to me.

As the waiter lead us to a booth, he placed Leah and I  right across from  their table, great here we go.

Xavier and I instantly glances at each other, but I looked away first, I could still feel him staring at me, boy was staring real hard.

"So Adriana your not going say hi to me" Xavier said

I just stared at him

"Hi". I said dryly

"What's up with all the attitude ma ?" He said smirking

I just looked at him again

Leah and I order a larger half cheese half pepperoni pizza and two sprites. I looked over to my left and saw that all the girls were gone and Xavier was whispering something to his friend while grinning.

Xavier

When I saw Adriana walk into mama's I started getting a little excited if you know what I mean. I'm just gonna bug her and see how for she can take it

The waiter placed Adriana and her friend right across from us. I knew she saw me so I started staring at her mad hard, she really looked uncomfortable.

"So Adriana your not going to say hi" I said playfully seeing where this would go.

"Hi" she said dryly.

"What's up with all the attitude ma?" I said while smirking

She just gave me a look than began to talk to Leah.

"Yo man lets go sit with them" I whispered to my boy, Kyle.

" I know you be feelin chocolate shawty over there what's up with that". He said

"Um just because I wanna go sit with don't mean I like her. I said lying.

"What ever floats your boat negro". He laughed.

Adriana

I was so into the conversation that I didn't even realize that they were standing at our booth.

"Um can we help you with something". I said

"Ah yeah, scoot over". Xavier said

"Wha- "before I could say anything his friend was sitting next to Leah with his arm her shoulder and Xavier next to me extremely close.

"It's cool let than sit with us" Leah said while smiling.

I shook my head and look away. I knew she had a crush on Kyle so she was enjoying it.

While Leah was talking to Kyle. I was scrolling through my phone on IMessage. Xavier grabbed my phone at of my hands.

"Hey give it back". I said not even in the mood to talk or even look at him.

"Chill out I am just adding my number" he said.

"Why"? I said confused.

"Just because". He said.

What the hell

He gave me back my phone and smile at me he was acting really funny.

"So" he hesitated

"So what" I questioned him

"Ahh" he scratch his head, "you got a man or anything". He asked nervously

Cliffhanger....
Vote, and comment, sorry for any mistakes.