Broken

Recap

Adriana
------------------------------------
"You know why I care so much ." He yelled in my face.

"Why?" I asked irritated.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, THAT'S FUCKING WHY!" He yelled.

I was taken back for a second trying to process what he had just said.

"What?" The whole entire room was dead silent.

"I said I like you, Adriana, fuck man, I liked you ever since I first met you, but I never knew how to show it, when you finally came back I couldn't stop thinking about you. That's why I was getting all hype up, because honest hated seeing another nigga on you, when that's suppose to be me. He stared straight into my eyes.

I was on the verge of crying, nothing was coming out of my mouth, was he waiting for me to say I liked him back?

"I knew it" Leah shouted

I was frozen I didn't know what to do, he was still close to my face and we're still staring at each other.

"I can't-t, do this" I left the living room going upstairs to one of the many rooms that was in the house. I walk into guest room and went straight to the bathroom. I look myself in the mirror and laughed while hot tears started falling my eyes. There was sudden knock on the door, thinking it was Leah, as she would always comfort me through these time. I open the door swiftly.

"Leah-h" I started.

It wasn't Leah, it was Lucas.

"Sorry, this where I am staying, can I come in?"

I laughed while the tears were still pouring from my eyes.

"Yeah, sorry I'll just leave." I sucked back the tears that were about to fall.

"Nah Adriana, stay here" He pulled me into a hug.

I began to ball into Lucas chest, getting his shirt soaked.

We stood there for a good 3 minutes.

I finally released and looked up at his face.

"Thanks" I said

"No problem" He smiled

"Oh my gosh, Lucas your still bleeding"

I sat him on the toilet, wet a rag and dabbed the blood away of his face.

"What did he do to you" Lucas asks.

"Well, let's just say that Xavier and I haven't gotten along for a very long time" I said still dabbing a away the blood.

"What do you?"

"He bullied me ever since I was 5" I sighed

"And now there might be a video of me lingering around, with him and I together" I groaned.
--

Xavier

"Fuck man I screwed up big time, she didn't say nothing man!" I yelled at Kyle.
"She didn't even say I like you back man, this is the first time a girl has ever reacted they way I want them too, it was usually the other way around" I shook my head.