The burden

Xavier Pov

Ever since I over heard Leah talking to Adriana about her coming back home I couldn't wait to see the ugly duckling.

When I saw Leah run up to an unknown stranger, I had a feeling that it was the ugly duckling herself. Adriana.

When she finally released from hugging her, damn was I shock to see her braceless, no glasses and her uni-brow was completely gone. What happened to Adriana.

As I approached closer and closer, my vision must have been out of wack because that for sure was not Adriana.

Ma was bad but I ain't going let her know that.

Her expression instantly changed from happy to disappointed. She for sure new who I was by the looks of it.

"Well well well if it isn't the little dork"
" Hi Xavier, bye Xavier". She said annoyed .

I grab her by her arm and pull her close to my body.

"What the fuc-". She jumped.
"So think your cute now eh?" I smirked.
"Correction I know I am cute, please let me go"! She pleaded.

She was for sure right about her being cute.
I couldn't help but stare  at her, she's really is bad.

"Um can I help you with something"?She questioned.

I licked my lips and began to pull her even closer if it was possible, and started trailing my hands down her waist.

Before I could get any farther she used all her strength to pull away but ended up failing.

"What do you want Xavier"?

We were interrupted by her mom calling Adriana to help her with the bags.

I finally released her and started smiling extra hard.

Whispering in her ear.

"You'll see". I said as I walk backwards towards my boys.

Damn if I got any further not even I could stop my self from grabbing her behind, A was for sure thick.