The ignorance begins

Adriana's Pov

It been 7 years since I left San Diego and we just return to our old house. I was excited to see Leah again, we stayed connected ever since I had left and can I tell you that we surely glo up together.

She had told me a lot of things that has been happening in the neighbourhood and that barely nothing has changed, meaning Xavier was still around or as I should say right across from my house ugh.
We were slowly pulling up to the house, I remember exactly everything that had happened since I left. When I was younger, Xavier and a some of his friends would bully me and bother me because of how I looked it was so annoying. That's one of the main reason why my mom sent me to live with my grandma.

We finally reached and I saw a group of boys my age playing basketball on the road, I could remember each and everyone of them ew.

As I step out of the SUV I was instantly greeted by my bestie Leah.

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much I can believe your finally here" Leah fanned.
"I miss you too best friend". I said
"My gosh some one is looking hella bad". Leah pointing at me.
"Dido".
"Ahhh she's back". One of the guys yelled.

All of the boys attention turn to me.

"Fuck my life" I muttered.
"Come on girl forget them" Leah stated.

One of the guys suddenly started heading towards us. I knew exactly who the nigga was. Xavier

"Well well well if it isn't the little dork"
" Hi Xavier, bye Xavier". I said annoyed .

He then grabs my arm, and pulls me close to his body, what the heck is he doing.

"What the fuc-"
"So think your cute now eh?" Xavier smirked.
"Correction I know I am cute, please let me go"! I pleaded.

He began to stare at me like I was crazy .

"Um can I help you with something" I questioned.

He began to pull me even closer if it was possible, and started trailing his hands down my waist.

Before he could get any farther I used all my strength but ended up sadly failing.

"What do you want Xavier"?

We were interrupted by my mom calling me to help her with the bags

He finally released me and started smiling extra hard.

Whispering in my ear

"You'll see". He said as he walk backwards towards his friends.