Please

I keep changing the characters, anyways - Xavier King 😑😂😍

Adriana

Friday

Xavier would not leave me alone, after our little incident.
When we return back from school this week, he kept bugging me, pushing me in the locker, talking shit and doing some inappropriate gestures, like sticking his tongue out and making a V shape with his fingers while doing directly towards me, so nasty.

We were currently in class, with a sub that was constantly walking in and our of the class. Leah was away, probably skipping with Kyle, and the only person I knew in this class was Xavier, who had some girl on his lap, entertaining him.

We still had an hour of class left.

I saw someone staring at me in the corner, I turn around fully to get a full view of who it was.

The pizza/McDonald's guy, I never got around to text him, I didn't know he went to this school.

He started walking over to me.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

"Hey Adriana, right ?" He licked his lips and smile.

Oh god.

"Y-yeah hey" I stuttered.

"I didn't know you went to this school."He smiled

"Yeah I just moved here, well moved back" I smiled back

"So-o you tryna curve a nigga" He smirked nervously.

"No, I've just been really busy lately, sorry"

"Pass me your phone." He said

I pulled out my phone and hand it to him.

"Now you don't have an excuse to talk to me." He smiled

"Okay." I smiled back.

"So-"

"Yo what's up man." Xavier interpreted us.

Sign.

"Keith you coming to practice later". Xavier dabbed him

Wait how does he know Keith.

"Yeah, I'm just tryna holla at shawty. He smiled at me.

Oh god.

"Who Dark-, I mean Adriana." He laughed.

"She not available man." Xavier size up Keith.

"Well last time I check she was." He stood up.

"You that same nigga that was at the door, ain't you?" Xavier said.

I quickly stood between them placing my hand Keith chest to calm him down.

"Still taking up for niggas A." Xavier laughed shaking his head, walking away.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I stated leaving Keith.
He grabbed a hold of my hand and are eyes locked.
"Bye." He smiled faintly
"Bye, I'll text you." I spoke softly smiling ear to ear.
"You better." He shouted while I was walking away.
--

"What the fucks your problem, Xavier?" I interrupted him while he was talking to his friends.

"Who the fuck are you talking too." He laughed with his friends.
"Listen, I am done with your bullshit, leave me the fuck alone and stay out of my way." I shoved past him, only to be pulled back.

He dismiss his friend and shoved me against his locker.
Placing his hands on my waist pining my body on the locker and his mouth to my ear.

"What the fuck I tell you bout that shit, you can't escape from me." He smirked breathing his hot breath on my neck. I don't if I was turn on or disgusted at the same time.

"I look at me when I talk to you." He spoke

Grabbing my face, we locked eyes, I rolled my eyes, arching my eyebrow waiting for him to speak again we his bullshit.

Nigga you don't own nobody.

"You hear me, I own yo ass." He spoke softly, staring at my lips this time.

Stopping his action yet again, I squirmed past him. Sticking up the middle finger at him looking back, he had an evil grin on his face. 

"You don't own shit."
-------------------------------------
IM SAWRY GUYS 😫😭

I know I haven't update in a while, but don't worry a lot more chapter will be posted 😘

Xoxo -Dee

Didn't proof read 😁-Kodak 😂bye.