DISAPPOINTMENT.

Song recommendation: Numb by Linkin park.

Minho's pov.

The ride was quite at first but soon I spoke up.

"How is noona doing?"

I asked and he glance at me with a small smile and looked back to the road, speaking.

"She is doing good."

"I never expected after getting forced married y'all will actually start loving eachother...like you guys were very pissed up about getting married to eachother."

He chuckled as he spoke.

"Actually I am also suprised how we got along after all that... And I am thankful it did or my life would had turned out pretty shitty."

I move my gaze to the car window soon I slowely roll down the window with the permission of my brother. I close my eyes as the cold wind hit against my face.. suddenly I heard the soft voice of yejun speaking.

"What's his name?"

I open my eyes looking back at the guy in grey sweater. I held a confused look as I asked.

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend."

He said as he made a turn. I lean my head back to the seat as I replied.

"Jisung."

"I bet he is handsome."

I smiled, hell yeah he is handsome.

"He is very handsome..."

I said slowely. One more chuckle was heard from the older.

"Awww look at my brother so deep in love with his boyfriend."

He said in high pitched voice. I glare at him which he didn't notice and I was glad he didn't, cause I am sure I was blushing by that comment he made of me.

"Never gonna lie I didn't expect someone will start a relationship with you."

"And why is that?"

I asked rasing one of my brow as I stare at the side view of yejun.

"Who the fuck will fell for you?"

He joked.

"Yah!"

I yelled and slap the back of his head. He laughed hard as he rub the back of his head were I slapped him.

"I am older than you, so give me some respect and stop hitting me like that!"

He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay oldman."

"Who the fuck is old!"

"You just told me you are old."

"I said I am older than you!!"

"Same thing!"

"Wtf, no!"

We were now infront of jisung's apartment. The car stop and rather than getting of the car I sat there stairing straight ahead.

"I wish they stopped forcing us to do things which we don't want."

I said and I saw him nodding his head slowely from the side of my eye.

"I don't think they gonna stop anytime soon...I am sure they will come in search for you and try to get you back.. cause yeah they are never gonna understand us."