MOVIE DATE.

Song recommendation: Not Mine by Day6.

2 weeks later.

No one's pov.

Minho's house.

Jisung was sitting at the kitchen counter stool as he stare at the small calender on top of one of the cupboard. His eyes scan over it and soon he moved his gaze down at the table infront of him, Biting his lower lip he stare of at the table with a million of thoughts running through his mind.

I should tell him.

The boy thought as he stood up on his feet as soon as he turn to leave he saw minho entering the kitchen. When he was finally infront of him he tighten his fist opening his mouth to say something.

"Min-

"We need to go the convenience store."

Jisung widen his eyes dramatically as he spoke completely forgetting about what he was gonna say.

"What!? No! I am not coming!"

"Jisung quit it already we are not going to get caught. This far no one noticed us, isn't that right?"

Minho asked as he walk closer to the smaller boy, leaning his side against the kitchen counter he stare down in to the boy's eyes.

"But that doesn't mean it can't happen-"

"Shhh."

Minho said as he place his index finger over the younger's slip shutting him up.
Suddenly the older started pouting as he spoke in a whiny tone.

"I really don't wanna go alone~"

Jisung sighed as he agreed to his boyfriend like most of the time. Minho smiled widely as he hug the shorter tightly making the boy wince in pain which made minho let go off him while apologizing.

They were now walking their way to the convenient store. Minho was wearing a dark big hoodie as he walk closer beside jisung.

Jisung eyes scan around the empty road as he decided to speak.

"Why are we even going to the store?"

Minho look around making sure no one is around as he respond.

"I wanted to buy some snacks we are having a movie night remember?"

Jisung nodded as they continue their walk the sun was slowly going down as the sky was now in a orange shade. Suddenly jisung felt a warm hand slipping in to his cold one's making him quickly move his hand while looking around.

"Yah! what are you doing?"

Minho just sighed as he again reach for jisung's hand he held it tightly as he spoke.

"There is no one around love."

Minho said as he smiled at the younger who's eyes soften at it. Jisung lips curved in to a smile, as he wrap his hands around the olders holding it tightly like the other did, It was so warm.

Suddenly jisung got hit by reality as he remember about what he wanted to tell minho earlier, he nervously turn his gaze to his boyfriend only to find the taller smiling widely as he walk looking straight ahead, he spoke.

"I don't know why, I never felt this excited before to have a movie night!"

He said looking so happy and seeing that jisung didn't wanted to bring it down, He know he should tell him already but He can't, he don't want to take away the happiness he have right now. It's been forever since minho been this happy and exicted.