-Prologue-

Everyone on the SMP was happy, They had managed to outplay the villainous manipulator. The one and only, DreamWasTaken. More commonly known as Dream. He has been in pandora's vault for almost 2 years now, the SMP has been quieter apart from the egg. And Families are bonding once again, The sleepy boys house had been through chaos. With the loss of Wilbur, And they betrayal from Tommy, Now Tommy has his discs back. Dream is gone. And the family is trying to fix things. Technoblade still doesn't trust Tommy, of course it would be hard to forget what happened but, He's trying to forgive tommy now. Wilbur has revived and has forgiven Phil for stabbing him..

Then there's the 'Dream team' Missing one member of course. George and Sapnap now live with Karl in Kinoko Kingdom. They had a few disagreements in the beginning of the construction of the brand new kingdom. Sapnap went to visit Dream once, But the whole time he was there Dream didn't speak once. Other then that one time George and Sapnap had been fine. They had some memories of Dream that made them miss him but they are convinced that they are better off without him. Before Dream was sent to Pandora's vault the Dream Team had a fight, That argument ended the dream team.. Dreams 'Flock'

It was hard for Bad to go against Dream, Dream met Bad a bit before the rest of the Dream Team. But when Dream was put in prison, He went down a rather questionable path. He had found an egg a bit before Dream was put away. He thought nothing of it at first then it starting doing weird things..When Bad is his normal self he can't stop thinking about Dream. Bad also visited Dream, It was a heartbreaking interaction the usual outgoing and energetic Dream, was now tired and weak.

Punz, Antfrost, Ponk, And Hannah are all infected by the egg. They were all promised something by the egg. And that is how the egg gets control... Promises... The egg offered Bad, Power and Skeppy Antfrost, Power. Punz, Chaos. Ponk, Comfort. But what the egg promised Hannah is still a secret only the egg and her know.

Puffy was a bit sad, Dream was her little duckling. But he did horrible things, The fact that she helped put her own son in prison hurts her a lot. She lives alone now. since Tubbo lives with Ranboo now, And Foolish lives at his summer home. Dream had given puffy a weird request while being dragged away. He had for some reason asked her to 'Take care of Purpled' But puffy hasn't seen him much lately.

To say the least Things were... Okay..

————————————————————————

(This is really just a bit of an explanation I guess to try to make sure it's not confusing. I may change a few bits of lore :] )