-Chapter Twenty Five-

The two spent all day building the house, it was nice even if the boy didn't live there that much. Dream also met shroud which didn't go well...

"Dream can you go clean the back room?"

The older blond placed the remaining blocks in the chest moving to the back without a word. But as he was walking through the door he heard a hissing sound. And as soon as he was through.. THERE WAS A SPIDER.

"FUCK!" Dream tumbled back through the door. "TOMMY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

The loud noise startling the younger snapped his head over to Dream "What?!" Running to the door and opening once again revealing the spider. "Ooh!" The boy couldn't help but laugh. "This is Shroud! They followed me home!" The boy spoke proudly going over to shroud.

"Omg..Tommy-" Dream let out a shuddering breath "It- ahem shroud..scared the living shit out of me." Tommy let out a laugh he'd be holding in. "How about you clean back here with..." Dream looked the spider up and down "That-it- them- uhh Shroud" Dream smiled a sheepish look and closed the door hearing Tommy's booming laugh.

Finally around 5 the house had been remodeled and everything was sorted and tidied up.

And when they finished an unexpected duo showed up.

"DREAM. HELP." The voice was well known and the groan following revealed whoever was causing the problem.

Tommy and Dream were just sat looking at the odd books he had in his chests when Purpled slammed through the door closing it and quickly looking for something to block it up with. But unfortunately for the young blond, It seemed he was a moment too late when Wilbur bursted through the door immediately glaring at the boy.

"Wilbur?" Tommy spoke out completely ignoring his American rival.

Dream smiled and shook his head looking up to Purpled who walked over to Dream. "I swear he is stalking me!" The boy accused sitting beside Dream only for the brunette to argue right back. "Am not!" The man huffed like a child. And sat crossed legged between Dream and Tommy- Despite it looking uncomfortable due to his lanky height-

"I was at Puffys picking up this." Wilbur murmured handing Dream a box of kokosmakrons (You could probably figure out what this ) Dream gasped opening the box, "From Niki?!" His smile was huge as he looked down at the box of coconut macarons. Wilbur looked at Dreams expression before smiling himself, nodding them looking away to hide the bit of blush on his face.

But of course now unfortunately for Wilbur his new found enemy had to ruin the moment by making a gaging noise and fake vomiting which brought a laugh out of Dream and Tommy.

Wilbur threw a glare at Purpled only earning a smirk on return before the brunettes focus was brought back to Dream.

"But honestly Wilbur, Thank you" Dream smiled at Wil again which was immediately reciprocated. "These are one of my favourite German treats" The blond sheep beamed. And once again Wil blushed giving the blond a small nod.

After a while of them sitting and talking, Dream sharing some of the treats. But someone came to visit Tommy... And this time the visiter isn't the best person..

Sam opened the door, and just the sound of his voice saying hello caused Dreams breathing to accelerate. His muscles tensed and he was trembling. Dream shot up to his feet backing away from where Sam was walking in and immediately Wilbur shot up after him standing in front of Dream blocking him from the man. Dream had his arms wrapped around himself and seemed to be shrinking away while rocking from side to side. Wilbur placed a hand around Dreams shoulders trying to give the blond some comfort.

The two teens stood up as well just standing there waiting for the inevitable.

"Tommy..."

The warden stood proud and tall speaking speaking confidently but voice still filled with venom.

"Why's Dream here.?"

__________________________
Without this end note the word count was 669-

Anyways! I'm gonna be gone till Monday! I hate being forced out of the house istg

I'm gonna post this, an angst oneshot and a chapter Im finishing for blinded by the darkness and maybe a dream oneshot i wrote a bit ago but wasn't too proud of :)

I really hope I don't miss too much while I'm gone if I do imma cry😭