-Chapter Fourteen-

-Dreams POV-

I started waking up and I felt something warm, It wasn't Feather I couldn't feel any fur..

When i'm finally able to open my eyes I see... WILBUR?!..

I know it's kindaaaa weird the fact he's my ex but... I'm comfortable.

-3rd person POV-

With that thought Dream whistled to Feather who was sat up watching the two keeping an eye on Wilbur, And called him over to come lay down. Feather laid his head on Dreams shoulder while Dream laid with his head in Wilbur's Lap.

-2 hours later-

Wilbur now woke up and sat up a bit only to feel something on his lap. 'huh?' He looked down to see Dream sleeping with Feather resting next to him. Dream had his arms locked around Wilbur's waist not letting him move or get up. "dream..." Wilbur shook Dream a tiny bit trying to wake the sheep hybird up. "dream wake up please.." "mmmmm...." Wilbur smiled at the younger. "If you don't wake up now im leaving you here"

"fuck you Wil." Wilbur just smirked at the blonde once again, Dream slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What happened...?" The brunette just looked confused, "what do you mean? you were asleep against the tree when I got here.." the blonde looked weirded out and concerned. "okay..." Dream stood up with the help of Wilbur.

"hey Dream... Are we able to talk..about.......You know." Dream stared at Wilbur already knowing where this was going. "I guess... If we must" Wilbur nodded his head implying he wanted to talk about it.

"What even is there to talk about?" Dream crossed his arms and somewhat looked at Wilbur, "You can barley look at me Dream."

"is that really my fault though?" Dream sassed the brunette, "No. Its not your fault. I will admit it was my fault." Wilbur nervously started playing with his hands "B-But...Cant we still be friends? I know I lost your trust and love but maybe I can get you trust back?..." Dream stayed quiet, the blonde lowered his head so Wilbur couldn't see his face. "Wilbur..." the brunette looked up and made a sound of acknowledgement. "Did you even miss me..?" the question confused Wilbur. "While I was in Pandora's vault and you were out here.. Did you ever think about visiting me..?" The brunette thought for a minute and realized... The only time he ever was thinking about visiting Dream was when he first got out. Then he got distracted with...Other things. "I... I did."

"What about Las Nevadas..? The hotdog van. Ranboo..." Wilbur looked really surprised when Dream mentioned all this. "I-..."

"To answer your question...It will be really..Really hard for me to even trust you again. You went behind my back while we were dating and to make it all better, We never even had an official breakup! You just got yourself killed on me. LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN MATTER TO YOU!" Dream yelled as he scooted away from Wilbur so he could look him in the eyes. "Dream I really am sorry..."

"It doesnt matter.. I'm going to find Tubbo and Tommy. Why don't you go find Quackity?!" Dream stood up and started walking away. "I HAVEN'T EVEN SPOKEN TO HIM AT ALL SINCE I FOUND OUT HE TOURTURED YOU!"

"ITS NOT THAT YOU CHOSE NOT TO TALK TO HIM! YOU HAVE BEEN NEAR ME THE WHOLE TIME I GOT OUT! AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE WHEN ME AND RANBOO WERE FIGURING OUT HOW WE WERE GOING TO SURVIVE AFTER HE HELPED ME ESCAPE, MAYBE YOU WERE HAVING A NICE LITTLE DATE WITH QUACKITY!"

"YOU KNOW HE SAPNAP AND KARL WERE DATING?" tried to remind Wilbur "WE. WERE DATING."

"THEY WENT BEHIND HIS BACK AND BUILT A WHOLE ASS KINGDOM!"

The argument had started to get heated the two were now standing up yelling at eachother

"SO NOW YOUR DEFENDING HIM?! 'Oh the only reason quackity had become such an ass was because his lovers left him!' THATS BULLSHIT!" Dream scowled while yelling

"SAYS YOU! YOUR SOOOO INNOCENT NOW THAT EVERYONE HAS LEFT YOU! MAYBE YOUR FLOCK LEFT BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE MAYBE I HOOKED UP WITH Q BECAUSE I WAS TIRED OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT!" Wilbur yelled right in Dreams face making his ears and tail lower as he lowered his head as well, Dreams blonde hair falling infront of his eyes covering them, Or covering the tears...

Wilbur then gasped, "WAIT! DREAM IM SORRY!"

Dream backed up as Feather watched Wilbur. He didn't really understand what was happening... just that it was loud

"If Techno asks where i am...Tell him im at Tommy's..." then Dream walked away and started his way to Tommy's.

Alone...

"D-Dream wait!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I make this a slower paced book or speed it up a bit?

Also I'll give the choice should I make the next chapter start with Dreambur angst or some nice Dreambur fluff? :D