-Chapter One-

Location: SBI House
Date: November 5th 2022
Time: 9:30pm

It was a calm day today. Technos Voices have been quiet, And the SBI family are playing a nice little game of uno. They have played almost 6 "peaceful" Rounds. Then a certain subject was brought up which disturbed the game.

-Wilburs POV-

We were almost finished the last round of uno for the night. It had been calm other then Tommy yelling every second. Then Techno brought up a certain green man.

"I got a package from Dream the other day.. For you Tommy." I watched as Tommy froze at the mention of him. Phil seemed a bit surprised but he didn't seem too bothered. "If you don't want it I can send it back." Techno had said in a slight whisper for some reason, his monotone voice still apparent. "N-No... I'll open it I guess. But how was he able to send something. He shouldn't have anything in the cell.." Tommy seemed a bit weary about asking, It was an odd sight for me to see. I guess i have been gone for a while a lot can change. I decided to speak up. "He still needs to go outside tommy. You were in the prison for what a week or two? You had mild burns and you were pretty weak if i am correct?" Phil nodded at me so I knew I remembered correctly. "Every muscle will stop working with enough time. He needs light or he will go blind." Tommy looked at me confused. How can he not know about this. He is literally still in school. I mentally face palm.

"Ask Techno. I'm going to bed. Night Dadza!"

-No Ones POV-

Wilbur had just stood up and was walking away "Goodnight sOn" Phil joked. Even though they are family they all just call each other their names. After Techno explained everything to Tommy, They finished the game without Wilbur and decided it would be better to go to bed Tommy brought the package to his room.

-Tommy's POV-

'What could dream have that he could send to me...?' I placed the box down in the corner of my room and walked to my bed 'I have my discs. And he doesn't have anything else if mine...Right?' I sat down and I couldn't stop thinking about it. 'Even if he did have something, He would want it for leverage... So he wouldn't give it back.' My head started to hurt this was all too confusing. 'UGH THAT STUPID GREEN MAN EVEN LOCKED UP HES MESSING WITH ME' I laid down and just went to sleep. 'I'll open it tomorrow with Tubbo.

-Tubbo's POV-

I was running around outside with Micheal when I got a message. It confused me quite a bit. It was really late and I was just trying to tire out Micheal so he would go to bed. Ever since Dream was put in prison, I've kept to myself a lot, Dream didn't want anyone knowing we are brothers. We don't look alike I got more of Schlatt's side and he got puffys.

Tommy: Tubbo I'm coming by tomorrow.

While walking inside I was getting more and more confused. 'What could be so important that he'd come all the way here..?' Micheal was now in bed and I went to my bedroom. 'Whatever i'll find out tomorrow'

~Time skip brought to you by my ADHD ;)~

Location: SnowChester
Date: November 6th 2022
Time: 8:01am

-3rd Person POV-

Tubbo woke up around 8:00 still confused with the tommy situation, But instead of worrying he went to the kitchen and made some breakfast Micheal and Ranboo were out today because Ranboo needs more materials.