-Chapter Thirteen-

"D-Dream? But-!" Dream stayed quiet to give his mama a chance to speak but she didn't say anything after that. The blonde scoffed then walked out the door, saying one last thing before leaving. "and...I think you should stay away from Purp now that I can take care of him.." Dream looked towards the younger, "don't want you to ruin him as well." and with that he slammed the door and left the other two in the building with Puffy still. "ummm...." Puffy quickly walked to the back room not saying anything else to anyone...

Purpled looked around the room awkwardly. He spotted a photo on the wall. There was a woman with white hair with brown bangs, a blonde male with light grey wings, and 6 little kids. one that was weirdly tall wearing a shark onesie, two kids that looked around 5 in the photo one brunette with small horns and a blonde with a familiar red and white shirt. then there was another brunette watching a blonde sheep hybrid and brunette pig hybrid fighting.

"Wilbur.. this is..-"

"Me and Dreams family when we were young." He recognized the photo as soon as he looked at it. "Techno and Dream never stopped fighting. well... that changed when Dream was put in prison..." Purpled and Wilbur both looked sad as soon as he said that. "wait... dream..." Wilbur spoke quietly. Wilbur ran out the door. Purpled following after him.

'WHERE IS THIS GREEN MAN?!'

with dream

Dream and Feather were walking down a path towards the Dream SMP. Now he didn't have any one with him who had a sword but he did have a literal timber wolf. "Feather can we just sit down for a bit...?" Dream mumbled as his head started to hurt and his vision went blurry.

Feather made a small whimpering sound then nudged the male with his head to get Dream to sit down. the two walked...-well feather was still limping a bit... over to a tree and sat down against it. Feather placed his head onto Dreams lap. "I...Im just gonna have a quick..nap...." The blond held his head in his hands trying to relive the headache he had.

"Just a small nap..." the blond closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Wilburs POV

I left Purpled at Puffys house, he said he needed to make sure she was 'okay' I couldn't see Dreams footprints that dumbass makes sure no one can track him. But his wolf on the other hand doesn't know any better! So i'm following Feathers foot prints. but they all of a sudden moved to the side, I look at a tree and see Dream lying down with Feather beside him.

'this idiot...'

I slowly walked up to the sleeping male and I heard Feather begin to growl. "It's me you dumb wolf." I sat next to the blonde as the wolf began to relax still not trusting me of course...

he looks so calm when he's asleep... when he's awake he's always tense, never relaxing.. and always watching his back.

the Dream is pretty much always tense too.

_______________________
I'm sorry it's so shorttttttt 😭😭😭 I have a tiktok acc that i do dreamsmp shit on and that's been easier to do then thinking of what to write! 💀