-Chapter Five-

"DREAM STOP!"

The wolf sat down and took the meat from Dreams hand. Dream giggled and pet the wolfs head, The wolf was tense at first.. Not used to human contact. But it trusted Dream for some reason.

~Dreams POV~

I looked back at Ranboo he looked shocked. Reasonably enough. I had just pet a wild wolf...

"It was scared and hungry. Not angry" I smiled, I looked back at the wolf and scratched behind its ear, The wolf flopped onto its side. "Aha! It's a male!" I laughed, I moved to its stomach and gave it a belly rub "I'll name him...Feather!" I heard Ranboo chuckle behind me "Wot?" I acted offended which made Ranboo laugh more.

"What kind of name is Feather?!" he continued laughing. "His fur reminds me of a feather!" I defended the name I gave the wolf. "I- JUST COME OVER HERE AND PET THE WOLF" Ranboo kept laughing but cautiously walked over and sat next to me. "Just because he's a predator animal doesn't mean he will always go for the kill. Give him something he wants-" I gave Feather another piece of meat, "And they won't eat you!" I giggled, "Probably." Ranboo pet Feather, I could tell he was sad about something...

"We will be back at the SMP in two days I promise..." I whispered, I could tell it helped at least a bit because he smiled at me. "Do you believe in miracles Ranboo?" I couldn't stop thinking about earlier today..

"Mmh... I'm not sure. Nothing has ever happened that made me believe in them!" Ranboo explained cheerfully.

"When we were falling earlier... I didn't have water protection... I had no way to give it to you... I'm too weak to do magic i learned from XD as well..." Ranboo looked shocked... "But when we were almost into the water... I said to myself... 'If anything...Please let Ranboo live.'..." Feather moved himself into my lap. "When you've been in prison for half a year and at your weakest point.. You give up on yourself and just hope for others I guess..."

Ranboo's eyebrows furrowed, "I'm a sheep hybrid... My natural instinct is to find comfort in those I trust.. Family...my 'Flock'" I giggled at the term. I've never liked Sheep terms, They made me feel weak. I don't like depending on others and leaning on others, it makes me vulnerable. That's why I put more trust in animals...But spirit was killed because of Sapnap... Tommy killed Patches.. I'm gonna be very protective over feather now.. He is apart of my flock.

"Everyone that has been in my 'Flock' Has left me or died.. Even when they betrayed me multiple times I still stayed by them because...They were family." I scratched Feathers head and looked at Ranboo. "Techno has betrayed me, But he hasn't left me." I smiled

"So...He has trust issues with betrayal... And you have trust issues with people leaving you?" Ranboo had said more to himself then, I still nodded my head. "I will admit this to you. I'm scared off death..." Ranboo whipped his head towards me. I couldn't meet his gaze.. I looked down to Feather. "I'm not scared of myself dying.. I'm scared that the people around me will die... Which is why I switched sides to get the revive book."

"Tommy said that you betrayed him. And there was a lot of traitors.." I laughed. "Tommy has never liked me."

"He cared way too much for his discs, that he would sacrifice any of his friends for them...But I finally realized" I sighed, I didn't..Love admitting I was wrong. "Maybe if I leave them be...The attachment will go down a bit.. Maybe he will learn..Friends are more important then anything else..." God I wish I had my mask right now...

"Yeah..I guess that's why I've always had sympathy for the villains.." Ranboo whispered, "They'd tear the whole world apart for someone they care about. They would give them anything....Do..Anything" He smiled at me, I shook my head fighting off tears. The sheep instincts got too strong and I hugged Ranboo... "I'm sorry...It hurts.." I almost cried right there when I felt how tense he was...But then he hugged me back!