-Chapter Three-

~Dreams POV-

After Puffy left I sat back down, As I was watching her walk away...I just wanted to run and hug her. Have any sort of affection.. But she sees me as a Monster, Everyone does...Maybe they're correct.. *Sigh* I rested my head on my knees and hugged them to my chest. Then all of a sudden-

*SPLASH*

"GAH! WHY IS THERE WATER IN HERE?!" A female voice yelled. I looked to my left and Niki was sitting in the water pool. I put up a facade that would make her think i'm fine.

I giggled to myself "Your lucky that was cleaned earlier today" I said still a bit confused how she got in here. "H-Huh?" Niki looked concerned... "That's the toilet.." I whispered "Ah! Shitt!" Niki jumped out faster then the speed of light. My throat still hurt from screaming and crying so I didn't want to talk to loud, "Why didn't you come through on the bridge?" I pointed to the lava. Niki finally looked at me and from her expression...I'm a mess. "D-Dream...?"

~Niki's POV~

///TW: Blood mentions\\\

Dream had asked me why I didn't come the normal way but as soon as I looked at him I was already traumatized... He was scarred everywhere. There was even new cuts his jumper was covered in blood. His ears and tail had slashes all over them..It looked....Painful. And his horns...

~3rd Person POV~

Dream and Niki heard noises from the other side of the lava.. Dream was able to fully hear what it was luckily 'Sam, Quackity and...Wilbur?!' Dreams ears went down and he covered them trying to block out the voices, Niki noticed and ran over to him. "Dream I need to get you out of here before I get caught..!" Niki whispered, Dream just shook his head 'No no no no no no no no NO! NOT QUACKITY PLEASE NO' All that could be heard was whimpering so she pulled him up and dragged him over to the corner. "Can we get out this way?" Niki asked in her normal soft voice, Dream shook his head Quickly. Niki looked at his legs to see how shakily he was standing.

"Okay..." Niki said thinking "Im gonna climb back and see if I can find a way"  Dream shook his head again whimpering, But Niki was already climbing out.

~Dreams POV~

'Niki left...S-She left...Quackity! Oh god No No No please!' I stood there shaking covering my ears everything hurt just from standing. "Dreamy~" Someone called out, The voice was all too familiar to me and hearing the voice made me shake more and drop to my knees covering my face.

Quackity walked up to me and I could feel the axe under my chin.. I slowly looked up and saw Wilbur and Sam on the other side Sam was holding Wilbur so he wouldn't do anything. I whimpered a bit then looked at Quackity. And I ready myself..For what was about to come.

-One hour later- ~3rd person POV~

///TW: Mentions of blood and torture\\\

Quackity was finally finished he dipped his axe in the caldron and washed the blood off. "If you want it to end. You just need to tell me about the revive book!" He yelled, Dream had enough.. "EVEN IF I TOLD YOU YOU CAN'T FUCKING USE IT!" Dream snapped. Quackity hit Dream one last time and he passed out. Quackity sighed then walked to the edge. "I'm ready to leave" He said with a smile.

Wilbur had some tears in his eyes from watching his ex get tortured. Niki was still above the water she could see the blood splatter and blood in the water, She saw him get waterboarded.. This is something no person should have to experience...or witness... Quackity carved half a smile into the side of Dreams mouth. Niki had covered her mouth to keep her sobs quiet.

As soon as Quackity left, Sam let Wilbur go in. The lava was lowering and He was waiting for the barrier to go down. But when the lava covered enough Niki jumped down and ran to Dream. His head and shoulders were soaked and he had even more cuts then when she saw him just an hour ago "I guess I know why your all messed up now..." Niki whispered while caressing his face softly.

When the barrier was down Wilbur ran over to the two "How is he still alive?!" Wilbur almost shouted He sounded worried. "He strong. He's probably used to torture knowing how long he's been in here" She said softly but her voice was laced with venom "Whatever let's just find a way out. Techno, Ranboo and Phil are waiting outside the prison." Wilbur sneered.

"Dreams not able to walk though..." Sadness could be heard in her voice

"He will heal...I think."

Wilbur looked away when tears threatened to break through. Dream started to wake up, When Dream was half awake he hugged Niki. She awed at the cuteness for a minute before remembering where they were.

"Is Ranboo able to teleport him out?!"

"You spend more time with him then me! How would I know?!" Wilbur argued

Niki scowled at the brunette "your no help!" Niki took out her communicator and whispered to Ranboo

~Niki's POV~

You whispered to Ranboo: Are you able to teleport with people?

I really hope he can... I'm worried about this blob man. She giggled.

Ranboo whispered to You: Errmm I- might? I've never tried...

You whispered to Ranboo: Alright Just teleport in.

Not even a second later Ranboo was right next to me "AH SHIT!" Me and Dream fell backwards but he stayed latched onto me. "Dream we need to get you out, Ranboo's gonna try to teleport." I whispered into dreams ear "hmm..." Dream looked at Ranboo and his head tilted to the side like an adorable puppy! Dream then looked between Wilbur and Ranboo and went over and hugged Ranboo.

Ranboo looked a bit tense when he got hugged but eventually hugged Dream back. Dream whispered something in Ranboo's ear but I couldn't hear anything said but it looked like Ranboo was a lot more calm, But still weary.

~3RD PERSON POV~

"I'm sorry about Lucid, Ranboo..." Ranboo was confused by who Lucid was but was happy knowing Dream is saying sorry. Even if he can't hurt Ranboo right now, There's too much history with them for him to feel completely safe around Dream.

Ranboo nodded his head to show he heard Dream. Ranboo tried to teleport out a couple times but it didn't work... Then they heard sam call "Times up Wilbur!" And the lava started to disappear. All three of them could here a soft sob from Dream, Ranboo felt a small patch of tears on his shoulder. Dream reminded him of Tubbo so much... And with that thought and how scared Dream was crying into his shoulder, Was Enough to make him try again. And he did teleport but.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.