Chapter 3: Childhood Memories

Everyone settled outside the manor, all luggages and suitcases stacked together. We were ready for a new year, yes. But — we are fully aware that, still, nothing will change. No matter how many years passed, it still feels the same. Nonetheless, everyone went inside the luxury van — Good for maximum of 10 people, or so.

Lucius Malfoy hired a driver, not a muggle. A Magical Driver. Yes, he is human. Everyone was ready, prepared, and all packed. All luggages and suitcases is in the back of the van, to which all of us settled in our own seats. Since, I am not fully used riding on a muggle transportation — there is a 20% chance that I will most likely get sick throughout the period of traveling.

But, the manor is 2 hours and a half away from King Cross Station.

We departed soon as everyone was prepared and settled comfortable enough before we leave. Our parents, as usual, didn't come. They had another meeting, which is essential. For only adults. I sat beside the window, looking at the view from outside while constantly chewing a mint-gum. Feeling the coolness of it melting on my tongue, gliding down my throat immaculately.

Since it was cold — I wore a black polo-neck sweater from Saint Laurent, medium wash colored wide leg jeans (mid-waist) from Geztuz, a black calfskin-belt with a silver-colored buckle from Louis Vuitton, and black leather-ankle boots from Saint Laurent. To make it look more in fashion, I wore some silver hoop earrings, and a few silver rings I bought from Saint Laurent. I also wore the Miss Dior perfume, in the scent of Blooming Bouquet.

Yes, one of my all time favorite perfumes! Exquisitely gifted from Dior itself on my birthday. It was for a photoshoot or an advertisement. Since, I am a famous person myself in both worlds. Because of connections. Although, not as how i'm famous in the wizard world.

I'm only famous for my archery skills, and my beauty. I entered a lot of tournaments, and won a lot! Which is rumored all over the news, nationwide. So, Dior was kind enough to take me for a photoshoot and gift me one of their best-selling perfumes!

Thus, we arrived at King Cross. The driver helped us with our stuff, along with a random dude's assistance. We were supposed to meet Blaise at the barrier, but, as usual — he was behind schedule.

Our things were settled in a gray cart, separating each our luggages. We waited in front of the barrier, along with Draco trying to contact Blaise — asking his whereabouts.

"Where the fuck are you?" Draco asked hoarsely, talking to the phone with Blaise while constantly pacing — with his free hand on his pocket.

I looked at him closely. The side of his lips, there was a tiny wound on it. It was still new, fresh. But the blood has dried already. He was busy trying to call Blaise in his phone, but since I was curious and concerned, I asked. "What happened to your lip?"

Hearing me talk but didn't hear my inquiry, he turned to me with furrowed brows. "I'll call you back. If I don't see you here in fucking 5 minutes, I'm coming at you." He declared at the phone and ended the call. Finally, he put down his phone and turned his attention to me. "What was that?"

"Did you bite your lip or did someone punch you on the face hard?" I asked.

"I bit my lip, not on purpose."

"Looks too deep for an unintended bite? What do you think?"

"I think you're mentally ill and imagining things, you better be taking your vitamins [F/n]. Are you not?"