Chapter 5: The First Meet

You stood still in-front of the door, thinking wether you should come in or not. You think of this as a strange thing, for Dumbledore usually only calls Potter into his office for very private matters. You'd always see them together, walking alone through the empty hallways, talking to one another. Nevertheless, I knocked on the door twice. Thus, it opened itself afterwards and giving me access to go inside. I looked around, as I got inside, the door suddenly slammed itself shut, whereupon made me more anxious and confused. Though, seeing his office, it was pretty neat and very spacious. It contained lots and lots of artifacts, books, parchments, and other unique-ancient things.

Approaching his desk, there his Phoenix stood beside his seat, looking at me directly. It did not move, nor do anything much at this point. It only glared at me as if we've known each other for years. Though, it was true. For which Fawkes saved me in the Chamber of Secrets. It was a tragic accident. Although, i've to admit, it was not entirely me that the basilisk wanted, it was Potter. Being controlled under Tom Riddle. My teenage father. He didn't want me to get killed, but he didn't know that I was his future daughter. Not until I introduced myself to him.

But, the mere idea of me getting killed? Impossible.

Regardless..

Dumbledore wasn't in his office, it was empty. Not a single human being is here. I wandered around, being carried away by my interests on books and fascinating objects. Admitting that it was a bit dusty, and lots and lots of cobwebs.

By the way, I am deadly allergic to dust and mites or literally anything grubby.

Whilst wandering around, I happen to find myself see a a black bowl filled with tiny black licorice in it. I beamed widely, grabbing a handful of licorice. Though, it started to move and opened its mouth filled with incredibly sharp teeth. It abruptly bit my fingers, causing me to throw a fit of panic and throw it onto the ground and stepped on it harshly.

"The fuck?-" I muttered, checking my fingers if they're still alright and functioning. Unfortunately, it caused small bits of wounds around my hands, which there are spots of blood coming out of it.

When suddenly, "I should've mentioned earlier, those licorice look rather tasty but it's not considered edible." An old man spoke behind me. I turned around, seeing him stand still clasping his hands together. "Same thing happened with Harry." He beamed faintly.

"Was this on purpose?" I asked him, lifting a brow. Whereupon he vaguely chuckled, and approached his desk and took a seat.

"I have no intentions for that to happen, [F/n]. But, I find it rather humorous."

"Still not a good idea for everyone who likes candy." I muttered, taking a seat on the armchair which was placed in-front of his desk. "For example: a student steps inside your office, finds a bowl of deadly licorice, smiled and took a handful of it. Then, when it suddenly starts to move and form a mouth with deadly spiked teeth and started biting this poor student's hands and fingers. How'd you like the sound of that happening?" I exclaimed.

"Perhaps you're right." He sighed, whilst still having a faint smile upon his lips. He opened a drawer, and took out a book.

Not just a book, it was father's diary. With a hole in the middle, brutally stabbed by a basilisk fang by Potter.

"Remember the time in the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter destroyed this book who once belonged to Tom Riddle?" He asked me, therefore I glared at him whilst holding the book in my hand.

"Of course, why wouldn't I remember that traumatic experience? I was there the whole time." I responded.

"Do you know what a Horcrux is?" He asked of me, I instantly glared at him anxiously. I knew what it was, father told me all about it. He told me he split his soul into seven pieces and put it into seven very-rare objects. Which was very difficult to find. But, he told me, in order to find these rare objects or Horcruxes.. one must sacrifice something.