Chapter 13: Bestest of Friends!

I decided to visit Harry in the hospital wing to make sure he was okay and if he didn't have any severe injuries or anything, this is something I should attend to, this wouldn't've happened if I just didn't sit there and watch him getting sucked out by a dementor. But, I started to think, why do I care so much? I shouldn't go this far.. no.. He's my enemy. He doesn't know that yet. Why am I going overboard for him? Instead, I shrugged those thoughts and ran through the long and wide corridors, turning left, and right, and left again, continuously shifting corridors until I reached the hospital wing. There I saw Harry and a bunch of people gathering around him, including his friends, the twins, and many more of them. I gently knocked on the door even though it was wide open, it was just to alarm them.

I flashed a faint smile, "May I come in?" I asked them.

Granger replied in a rude tone. "You may n-" But, Harry cut her off before she could even say no.

"Y-yeah, of course, come in!" He exclaimed happily whilst he was on his bed.

I smiled brightly and came inside with everyone's eyes on me, Harry on the other hand told them to get out and give us some privacy so it won't be too awkward for me, and that includes his lovely friends. It was obvious that they all wanted to know what we'd talk about, but Harry told them to give us privacy so they didn't have a choice but to leave us alone. The twins even waved goodbye at me, it was weird but I acted like I was their friend and waved back with a smile. Finnigan saw it and did the same, unfortunately I had to wave goodbye at him too, and it goes on with others. It was really hard being famous and rich, a lot of people wants to be friends with you for clout!

"So.. Why have you come here?" Harry began as he fixed himself and sat on the bed. Since, he knew it'd be pretty weird seeing him lay down on the bed while we talk.

"I just wanted to ask you if you're alright? I mean.. no severe injuries or anything?" I asked, looking at him seeing that he had a couple of bruises but nothing too serious.

"Oh, yeah! I'm fine, actually, I'm doing more than just fine. I feel great, nothing to worry about." He replied, he talked like he was in a hurry or something.

I smiled. "Great! I won't be staying here for long, I have to go and talk to someone. But, it was nice seeing you all well and getting better."

"Yeah, of course, thanks." He replied with a wide smile.

I waved goodbye at him, as he too, waved back. I got out of the hospital wing seeing Granger waiting beside the door, I looked her whilst Weasley went inside and closed the door.

I sighed, and lifted up my sleeve. She was stunned, seeing there was nothing on it. I also lifted my other sleeve to show her that I'm clean, and that I'm not one of them. I mockingly beamed, whilst the stood there speechless. She had nothing to say. Although, having no mark means a person is good. But, I've proven myself so many times. If this is still not enough, I swear to Merlins, I'm going to avada-

"I-.. Sorry.. I thought you were one of them." She said, huffing out those words, looking at me with an ashamed face.

"Look, I told you, I'm clean. I have no bad intentions to the three of you, or to anyone! I'm just a regular teenager trying to live out her life and make new friends, I'm not the [F/n] you all knew before. The [F/n] that would constantly pick on other people and get into fights and would have a months detention every once a year. I'm not that kind of person anymore. I've changed. I've grown into a better person, for everyone, for my friends, and for my own good. I just hope you can believe me and understand that, even if I have to prove it a billion times to everyone! I am willing to take what it takes to show each and everyone of you.. that I've changed." I explained. I could see that she believed it, but, I could also see that she was scared.