Chapter 27: Surprise Attack!

A gauche demeanor encompassed us. It was sudden that Draco decided to come with us on our trip to France. I must admit, I was thrilled about his well-timed decision. Neverthless, all of us were standing outside the huge grounds of Hogwarts, currently waiting for our service to arrive. And no. We weren't going to a ride a train on our way back to London. I have two magical flying luxury-SUVS. If you might ask, why do we need 2 if we can fit in one SUV? Dear reader, so we can comfortably sort out who is comfortable with who. Specifically saying, the first SUV would contain myself, Victoria, and the Golden trio. While the other one would unquestionably contain you know which three. After all, those three dickheads can't stand being near the Golden trio. That being so, our service has finally arrived.

"Good to see you, Ma'am [F/n]!" One of the drivers greeted me delightedly.

"Good to see you too, Monsieur Filippe." I replied with a warm smile. Filippe has been with us for decades, not to mention he was of great service since our late grandparents. Basically, he's loyal to our family.

"Lovely seeing you as well, Mr. Mattheo!" He greeted Mattheo as well while he was handling our stuff inside the car.

"You too, Filippe. Good seeing you again." Mattheo replied with a faint smile.

"Like wise, sire!"

Thus, All of us settled ourselves comfortably in our designated services. But, Harry, with a pure heart of gold offered help to one of our drivers.

"Here let me help," Harry said towards Filippe.

"It's alright, Mr. Potter. I've got it handled." The driver responded.

When I saw the scene while I was on my way inside the car, I called out. "Harry, there's no need for that. Just get yourself settled in and relax."

Harry faintly nodded with a look of hesitation. Nonetheless, he hasn't been given much of a choice but to go inside. In the SUV there are 6 seats, 3 each side facing one another. On the right side of the car, contains a mini-snack bar loaded with bottles of wine and champagne, also a few sweets and snacks. There is also a window behind on one of the seats that you can open, which directly gives you a view of the drivers side. Of course, there are two mini-wall tvs on each side of the wall, facing in front of each seats oppositely. Nevertheless, when everything was all settled in and ready, we were off to London. I made sure everything was comfortable for everyone, we had enough food, drinks, extra necessities like blankets, or a sleeping mask just in case if anyone needs it.

I sat on the right side of the SUV, which I forgot to mention there was another window above the snack bar that perfectly shows you the view of what's outside. Beside me was Victoria, and beside Victoria was Hermione. Harry and Ron were right in front of us. Despite the great view outside, and how incredibly high we are in the sky right now, Ron obviously was not enjoying the flying journey.

"What's wrong with the red-head?" Victoria asked.

"Oh, he gets airsickness." Hermione responded.

"Ah.. I see, but didn't you fly a car once at our third year? I heard you crashed through Whomping Willow."

"Sort of.. We actually almost got expelled."

"And we almost got killed." Harry added.

"Luckily, I managed to get us out of there before Whomping Willow could crush us."

"Wow, sounds thrilling." I faintly exclaimed.

"Thrilling? Is that what you'd like call it? Me and Harry almost got killed!"

"Yeah, well, dying is the least thing you can worry about."

"I'm not ready to die yet! I have a future to tend to. My family. My wife and my future kids might need me someday." Ron said dramatically.