Chapter 11: The mission

After a nice, long talk with Potter, we didn't bother checking the time and it was merely about 3 am in the morning. We still talked whilst walking to head to our common rooms, but he wanted to make sure that I arrive safe to my dorm and decided to walk with me before going to his first. Here we are walking along the dark and cold corridors of the castle, it was just me and him and our loud voices erupting across the hallways. It was just a matter of time till Draco appeared when we were about to turn left, I flinched a bit when I saw him standing in front of me with his pale face and sweaty forehead. He looked like he saw a ghost or something.

"Draco, evening." I said. I could see how Draco looked at Harry with his hawk like eyes.

"The hell you've been? I was worried something might've happened to you after you left the common room, it's 3 in the morning [F/n]. Why aren't you with the girls rather than hanging out with this freak half-blood."

"Come on-"

"I'm not looking for a fight." Harry interfered with a hoarse tone. "I just walk passed [F/n], what's the big deal?"

"Hey I'm not talking to you," Draco glared over at Harry. "Leave your crooked nose out of our business and scram."

Harry scoffed. He knew that he didn't want trouble with Draco at this time, we could all get a weeks detention if Filch caught us roaming around the castle. And without a doubt, Harry decided to say goodbye to me and flashed Draco a glare before leaving the both of us alone.

"Come on, let's go back." Draco declared, turning his back in front of me. He was walking fast that my tiny legs had a hard time trying to catch up on his speed.

"Can you just fucking calm down and slow down a bit? What do you think of me! The fastest being on earth!?" I yelled, trying to pace up with him. It's not my fault I have short legs and he was gifted with long ones!

When we finally reached the common room it was 3:40 am when I saw the clock on the wall. Damn. Time was that fast? I was furious at Draco about how he reacted towards Harry. He is an unreasonable man! He takes his anger out on anyone he sees! I was tired and I didn't get enough sleep. I didn't wanna argue more and he knew that since he left me hanging alone in the common room without even saying a word to me, it was like as if he vanished through thin air! I don't know how he does it but he won't be doing that for long. As I was about to go up the stairs, Draco was also at the stairs about to go down. I stared at him in confusion and asked him.

"What're you still doing here?"

"Father is here." He answered.

"What? Where?"

"Astronomy tower, he said he wants to talk to us."

"What about Matt?"

"He's already there, he was the one who told me about father being here. I saw a letter on my desk when I came upstairs, I suppose I should've been the first one to know about it and not your brother but I was busy finding your stupid ass around the damn school." He said, walking out the door and waited for me to follow behind. "Are we clear now?"

"Crystal." I said and walked out the door, following behind him. When we were about to walk, I stopped. I was tired and my legs are not functioning well. It was almost 4:00 in the morning and we haven't slept the whole fucking night! We have bloody classes later, how am I supposed to stay awake at classes and not fail to answer a damn question? Draco noticed that I wasn't following him and turned around to see if I really wasn't.

"What now?" He asked in an annoyed voice.

"I can't walk."

"Seriously? Are you that weak?"