Chapter 12: The Attack

I started rummaging the bookshelves in the library to search for answers, I eventually have to come up with a plan to conceal my mark. And I have to do it before the feast starts tomorrow,

Now, I've tried using the concealing spell. It was a total failure, with the use of your wand you could easily detect the mark. I've tried it with the boys. I wasted much of my time looking for an answer just to find nothing, I even went into the restricted section but was hopeless. I sat around the corner pinching the bridge of my nose from stress, if Granger finds out that I'm one of them, she'll go tell her friends about it and the whole fucking school
and we'll all be exposed! Mission Failed.

I have to find a way, I always do. There's nothing I can't do. While I sit around the corner hoping for someone to kill me and take my soul, Draco appeared.

"We found a way to hide the mark, but it only lasts for one hour. That okay?" He said.

With hope, sparkling in my eyes, I quickly rose and hugged Draco ecstatically. He let out a huge groan from the sudden embrace, but did too, reciprocate it and was grateful that he ever existed on this planet, since he knew too much that he was of great use and we wouldn't last long on this world without him. Well, as a matter of fact, that is certainly not true! They wouldn't last a second on this planet without me. Typically it's me.

"Thank you! You are the life saver of all! Now, tell me how to hide this stupid mark." I exclaimed.

"Let's go inside first, before Filch catches us wandering around the restricted section and tells Snape about it." He grinned with slight scoff.

"Right, yes, that squib." I said, catching up at Draco and walked beside him.

We eventually arrived at the common room just in time, it was currently 11 in the evening and here we are in the common room staying by at the fireplace. We sorted out a plan on how to hide my mark, well, Draco sorted it out.

"How'd you know all this? You're even smarter than [F/n] herself! My little sister don't even know what to do!" Matt exclaimed, I eyed him at the audacity of saying that Draco was smarter than me? Please!

"He didn't plan it all by himself you know." Victoria added.

"I know." I added.

"Mum helped him with it," Victoria said, she turned to Draco with a tired face. "Were you planning on telling or take the credit for yourself?"

"What do you think? I won't stoop that low." Draco replied with both of his hands in his pockets. He was wearing his usual, black outfit at 11 pm? Absurd.

"Even if he didn't tell, I would've known, and I do. I know Draco didn't figure this out by himself, he always asks for help," I said with a grin, Draco wasn't surprised about it and kept cool.

"Since we sorted this thing out for [F/n], why don't we go back to bed and have a good night sleep. How does that sound?" Mattheo added, to which everyone turned their eyes on him.

"Yeah, she has her game tomorrow. She needs beauty sleep." Draco teased.

"Hell yeah I do! I have to worry about two fucking things. It's so hard being the independent - [F/n] Riddle." I said with a sarcastic sigh and went upstairs, leaving Pansy and Victoria to talk and spend the rest of their time talking in the common room. I went inside the room and leaped unto the bed instantly, it was true, I needed a beauty sleep. I need much energy I could absorb for tomorrow. There I saw Astoria having her beauty sleep, she still had her face mask on and cucumbers on her eyes while she was still asleep. She looks hella ridiculous on it! I decided to doze off since there was nothing much to do and I need to get as much sleep as I could get.