Chapter 18: A Wasted Event

Of course, when we came inside the common room, it was empty. There was no one around and it was just me and Blaise. We decided to go up to our rooms and change into our party clothes! Of course, I want it to be less formal and traditional. If you know what I mean.. I took off my shoes, accessories, and my dress. I rummaged into my cabinet and looked at the party clothes I've brought, my options were either wearing the; Silver Plunging gathered dress with long sleeves & closed back from the Galaxy 13 collection of Micheal Costello, Nookie Glamour Jumpsuit with side leg slit and back exposed zipper in the color Ivory from Revolve, or my Tan Hotfix fishnet maxi dress with hidden side zipper, off shoulder styling, and embellished in midweight Crystal fabric in the shade nude from Retrofete.

All of these options were absolutely fabulous and it was so fucking hard to choose from! But, this was just stage 1 of my problem. I really needed my friends to help me out on this one, but, I suppose my friends are already at the party and they purposely ditched me! So, I needed to get my fashion senses up. Of course, I didn't have enough time to think about what to wear and decided to wear the Silver Plunging dress from Micheal Costello. After wearing the dress, I went through my shoe rack and checked out all the heels I could wear. It wouldn't be that hard to differentiate which one is shoes and which one are heels, since, I bought 3 racks! 1 for shoes, 1 for flats, and 1 for the heels.

Now, for the heels, I needed all the silver options. Which was either my Margot embellished platform Stiletto-heels, it is crafted from Satin and Leather, with Crystal-embellished straps that wrap around the ankles. This heel is from Rene Caovilla which was my heel option earlier for Slughorn's boring ass party. Nevertheless, my second option is the Dolce&Gabbana; Crystal-embellished Sandals. It is made from Satin and covered in Sparkly Swarovski Crystals, it has buckle-fastening ankle strap, Leather lining, and made in Italy.

Both were stunning, but of course, I'm gonna have to go with the Rene Caovilla Stilettos! The Serpent ankle-strap is just too hard to resist! Now, after wearing the heels, I improvised my makeup to dark feminine, let down my hair and curled them into medium waves, wore my Silver Greca hoop earrings from Versace, a couple Silver rings from Blvgari, and lastly sprayed myself with some Coco Mademoiselle Chanel perfume scented with vibrant Orange, the transparent accords of Jasmine and Rose, and a hint of Patchouli and Vetiver.

Finally, I was ready for the party. I came downstairs seeing Blaise waited for me by the fireplace, for which, to my surprise Theodore was also there standing beside Blaise waiting for me.

I raised a brow with a grin seeing the two of them together. I could smell their perfumes from an inch away, it was hella strong and kinda gave me a slight headache. Of course, I looked at them bottom to top. Blaise was wearing a Black-fitted suit, with a Dark-gray buttoned-shirt that is unbuttoned half-way. Theodore, on the other hand, was wearing a Spruce-colored buttoned-shirt that's also slightly unbuttoned, also with his sleeves rolled over just beneath the elbow, and slightly-fitted Gray slacks.

Yeah, I admit, they look like they're about to get drunk. It's alright though, there's no class tomorrow.

"Can you guess my perfume?" Blaise suddenly asked with a grin whilst he stood still with both of his hands in his pockets.

"Let me see.." I slightly approached him and sniffed his suit, trying to get the scent more. "Spice.. Citrus, I can smell jasmine too.. Rose.. I could tell that this is Tom Ford!" I exclaimed.

"What kind though?"

"Hm.." I thought, I know it, but I can't remember exactly the name. When I figured it out, I spoke out. "Noir Extreme!"

"You got me," He faintly chuckled.

"What about mine?" Theodore said.

Of course, I also had to take a sniff of his scent. I approached him and smelled his suit, "Saffron, Nutmeg, I can smell a hint of fresh Spice too.. and Lavender?" I called out.