Chapter 17: Slyther-horn Party

I decided to bring Blaise with me to the party, since Victoria didn't want to come with me, so did Mattheo! Well, Matt did say he was too lazy and exhausted to get ready. At least he has an explanation! Unlike Victoria, always being so dramatic with no particular reason!

Nevertheless. Professor didn't specifically state a dress code.. So, I decided to wear my black Silk Satin long dress with a knee-high slit from the Saint Laurent collection, RENE CAOVILLA Cleo silver-tone leather sandals with coil straps which are embellished with shining crystals, De Beers white-gold Aura heart-shaped stud Diamond earring from FarFetch, white-gold Serpenti ring and bracelete from Blvgari, and my chain-pouch crafted in black Lambskin with Cannage stitching from Lady Dior.

I neatly tied my hair into a low-bun with middle part and cleanly put down my side hair a bit, I did a dark feminine look and sprayed myself with some Rouge perfume from Hermes. Well.. Blaise on the other hand, wore a full-black suit from Giorgo Armani and sprayed himself with Versace Eros.

Finally, we were ready. When we got to the party, I saw Draco with Astoria Greengrass. They were standing in the corner chatting, that was unexpected. I didn't even know Draco was invited! As we stepped in, Professor immediately greeted me with a warm welcome and to enjoy the party. Of course, I had to go along with it.

"This is one boring party.." Blaise muttered.

"Just go with the flow." I said.

Blaise scoffed and crossed his arms, Longbottom feebly approached us and gave us two glasses of champagne. Well, we all know we love drinking! Me and Blaise took it from his hands immediately.

"What kind of champagne is this?" Blaise asked.

"Um.. It's just apple juice." He answered.

Our faces frowned upon realizing, we decided to give it back to him since apple juice makes our stomachs ache. Neville faintly flashed us a smile and walked away.

I crossed my arms and huffed out, "Well that was disappointing. I mean, I haven't seen an apple juice that sparkly."

"Yeah, ridiculous."

I agreed to him with that, I decided to go over the table since there were a lot of goodies there. Blaise also decided to follow me, we tasted some treacle tart and finally we got something good. In the middle of eating and chilling in the crowd, Potter stepped in with.. Lovegood?

Potter spotted me and flashed me a faint smile with a hello wave, and so I did that too. Draco and Astoria decided to approach us and hangout.

"[F/n]." Astoria called out.

"Astoria. Lovely seeing you here," I paused and glanced at Draco. "With Draco."

"I could say the same for you." She said in a bitchy way.

And so the atmosphere was tense and awkward for the four of us, I crossed my arms whilst me and Astoria exchanged dirty looks in the midst of us being silent. Blaise got in between us and wrapped his arms around both of our shoulders.

"Okaaay, how is everyone holding up?" Blaise said, trying to ease up the moment.

Astoria gently slapped his hand away from her shoulder and stepped back from us, "Get your hand off, Blaise!" she declared.

I looked at her up and down. "Watch your mouth, bitch. Where are your manners?" I spoke out.

"And where are yours too, huh!?"

I sneered and rolled my eyes. I looked at Draco and he was just there standing trying not to burst out laughing, I scoffed with a laugh and decided to walk away. I noticed Harry going behind the curtains, which I was curious and decided to follow him. I got behind the curtains and saw Hermione was there too. Her hair was slightly messed up and she was in a fit of panic.